Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
What u laughed at the most is the thought of her in her house throwing a hissy fit at the likes 🤣🤣

Also notice how the video I made reference to the other day, after I’ve put some facts on here.. the one about her son being treated like an animal, is now not pinned!

We know your watchin creepy do 👀

And the walls are closing!

People will come out to defend the people you are now hurting

You could get away with it before .. cammy 😞 his family, the fact your ex husband who your still parading his name (prob thinks it’s very cleaver, as then she can claim Benifits as Steph Robertson)! Doesn’t really have Tik Tok so can’t call out your bulllshit, or he knows what he’s dealing with and being nice to his child! By not stripping you from that wee boy, that would be my advice. She ain’t fing worthy of a child like mine! I see her failing him time after time and it crushes me!

Do you know one time I was so upset I couldn’t stop thinking of what goes on behind the camera! I had to remind myself I can’t help every child 😢

Sorry for the rant, I just watch her with all the help, always away on trips, fing up his routine, and not heard or seen unless it’s for content! She’s disgusting

I don’t have any help, my son attacks me every single day, and I love him so much it hurts, others say I don’t know how you do it, 1am wake up calls when he’s been sleeping 2 hours max, but I said I was meant to be his mummy and I’m so glad I am, cause he’s my world ❤️ sorry bit deep, I’m really sorry if that was a but much
Rant away, it's nothing we all haven't thought or said. It's a piss take, banging on trying to get sympathy but I don't know anyone with the level of family support that can go on as much jollies, and let face it, that's what they are, she can wear a blazer all she likes but it's not "real" business meetings.
You sound amazing, a fantastic mum with her priorities right ❤️

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I here yah babes from one ASN mother to another we’ve got this 🫶🏻😘
Thank you, I’m crying 😢

The fact that even she vile to the core can look at this thread and think anyone of us are bad people!

I know what I do for my little one, i sacrifice a life for him, and im more sad for him! I never once think about me 😞 untill I started typing I didn’t realise how angry I am with her, she’s a disgrace to the ASN community and I’m sick to fing death of people defending her!

Throwing s at him!
Using an iPad as a constant sitter, and I’m not against iPads, sometimes it’s needed but she I’ve heard straps him into a buggy and leaves him to film content!

This vocal stim! I’m sick of her! She won’t even see what’s infront of her eyes… he’s trying to communicate 😞

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Rant away, it's nothing we all haven't thought or said. It's a piss take, banging on trying to get sympathy but I don't know anyone with the level of family support that can go on as much jollies, and let face it, that's what they are, she can wear a blazer all she likes but it's not "real" business meetings.
You sound amazing, a fantastic mum with her priorities right ❤️
Thank you 🥹

I know I’ve only just started speaking up, but I’ve watched for a long time

This isn’t like tattle, as funny as that is to read while up all night 🤣

This is real people trying to let others know how disgusting she is

Her screaming into a phone about how no one should dare question her as a mother ?

Wait till he’s bigger, wait till he’s so frustrated and no way to communicate and he will attack her, and the sad thing is, she will publicly use it to gain the likes 😞

He’s a kid who needs a mum … she is just a birther

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you

Imagine a day when everyone could meet 😆🤣❤️

Have a mini protest in Ellon hahhahahaha

Get Steph out ! We all want to say it with our chest 😮‍💨

I am actually so glad I wrote that now and the responses. You guys are really good people with pure hearts 💕
Let’s all have a sleepover with our fave auntie, Auntie @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING Ellon 😍

Just when you mentioned the iPad there, I notice that video posted with the ladies from the ASN day that has Chelsea in it…. I noticed so many kids running about then M had his iPad in his hand it’s just always there, I can see that wee man strapped in a buggy and it kills me, she should be so ashamed of herself for everything

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you

Imagine a day when everyone could meet 😆🤣❤️

Have a mini protest in Ellon hahhahahaha

Get Steph out ! We all want to say it with our chest 😮‍💨

I am actually so glad I wrote that now and the responses. You guys are really good people with pure hearts 💕
I’m not an ASN mum, but I am a mum, and we do all we can for our children ❤️

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What u laughed at the most is the thought of her in her house throwing a hissy fit at the likes 🤣🤣

Also notice how the video I made reference to the other day, after I’ve put some facts on here.. the one about her son being treated like an animal, is now not pinned!

We know your watchin creepy do 👀

And the walls are closing!

People will come out to defend the people you are now hurting

You could get away with it before .. cammy 😞 his family, the fact your ex husband who your still parading his name (prob thinks it’s very cleaver, as then she can claim Benifits as Steph Robertson)! Doesn’t really have Tik Tok so can’t call out your bulllshit, or he knows what he’s dealing with and being nice to his child! By not stripping you from that wee boy, that would be my advice. She ain’t fing worthy of a child like mine! I see her failing him time after time and it crushes me!

Do you know one time I was so upset I couldn’t stop thinking of what goes on behind the camera! I had to remind myself I can’t help every child 😢

Sorry for the rant, I just watch her with all the help, always away on trips, fing up his routine, and not heard or seen unless it’s for content! She’s disgusting

I don’t have any help, my son attacks me every single day, and I love him so much it hurts, others say I don’t know how you do it, 1am wake up calls when he’s been sleeping 2 hours max, but I said I was meant to be his mummy and I’m so glad I am, cause he’s my world ❤️ sorry bit deep, I’m really sorry if that was a but much
Please don't apologise for ranting ! despite all the laughs we have on here about Steph's creepy life in all seriousness most people on here get upset and triggered about the way she treats her son . It's a really serious issue for that wee boy . It's obvious the amount of time she wastes on tiktok as well as all the creepy stuff she is getting up to behind the scenes that she spends very little quality time with max. It's a very very sad situation. There's been a few dorogitory comments about max on SM but that still isn't enough to make her want to keep him off it's truly heartbreaking for any normal thinking person to witness. Unfortunately Tik tok and her determination to make it look like she's some sort of celeb is her whole entire life. Max will always come second to that .

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I have a thought

Maybe this has lead everyone down the wrong road with her, somehow the past she genuinely believes she’s untouchable

Maybe we get someone who has some free time (me 😆)

To go and show every fing lie she told and stil tells

I know people I just don’t wana give up who I am just yet 😉
so I ask these people if they would share their story and we will keep them as “sources” call me a journalist if you want 😀😂

And then we pick apart everything from start to finish of Tik Tok

The asn reform sshow the multiple people she hurt and disregarded

The bullying a 14 year old child… I have proof of that! And I would show that fanny trying to put another mum into it to stand up for her!

The taunting of HAHM and then the disgusting interaction

She’s incited hate to people while deleting and blocking anyone who she doesn’t want to have a voice !

Her buying followers is her petrified that the ones she’s losing while show how fing pathetic she is

Don’t agree with her ? Your blocked!!

Show the multiple times her mother has written disgusting comments and argued with people just to delete and pretend they aren’t here to show.!

The Logan air lies … the made up bullshit stories, the attempt to keep a man by telling him someone graped her!!!!!! Then telling that same man he was fing with her childrens future, she knew he was a good dad so she knew how to get him sucked in!

Only last year while shouting at the phone she said she was selling the house that petr and her got early 2024… what’s happened now ??

The stalker story? 😂😂😂 no someone fouled u into thinking you were going on loose women and you feel for it 😂😂🤣🤣

I could literally go on and on you all know

Maybe the past isn’t how we ruin her

Maybe we use this couple of years and the things she has done!

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Let’s all have a sleepover with our fave auntie, Auntie @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING Ellon 😍

Just when you mentioned the iPad there, I notice that video posted with the ladies from the ASN day that has Chelsea in it…. I noticed so many kids running about then M had his iPad in his hand it’s just always there, I can see that wee man strapped in a buggy and it kills me, she should be so ashamed of herself for everything
Yeh this is the thing! She no doubt told the other mums it’s the way to keep him calm? They fell for it!

Cause I watched all the way through and he was in the water running about and having fun! No loud “stimming” to be heard!!! See that? That’s cause he’s happy and content !

And again I’m not a mum that shames others unless they are shameful! I think that kids on the spectrum need the iPad sometimes, but every single minute of their life? No! That’s her not wanting to deal with him !

Tramp!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thank you 🥹

I know I’ve only just started speaking up, but I’ve watched for a long time

This isn’t like tattle, as funny as that is to read while up all night 🤣

This is real people trying to let others know how disgusting she is

Her screaming into a phone about how no one should dare question her as a mother ?

Wait till he’s bigger, wait till he’s so frustrated and no way to communicate and he will attack her, and the sad thing is, she will publicly use it to gain the likes 😞

He’s a kid who needs a mum … she is just a birther
She’s wont cope with him when he’s bigger which makes you wonder what she will do. After all she “didn’t sign up to be a carer“ when C was dying or words to that effect. It’s always all about her