Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
No police will take her seriously when she’s posted that today. Its posted for entertainment purposes, even took the time to add dramatic music.
She’s making a mockery and they’ll do do all for her

This is someone who is claiming they are scared…
Exactly - Scared my arse!
Goes to London, Glasgow, Manchester, Belfast and tells every man and his dog when, where and how she is getting there. Down to the fact she gets a taxi to and from her events. If she did have a serious stalker, or was scared about the trolls, why would she give out details that her children would be alone with a Nana or Mad Pam. She doesnt have a clue about safe guarding her children, or even herself. I'm sure house insurance cover is a grey area if you broadcast that the house is left unattended, especially when we all know the layout of the house too.
Its all for content, at least we have stopped getting flashes of her gash on the GRWM videos. Now with the not to be discussed weightloss she will be back flashing it again.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
She sits on her phone all day long lol I commented on this and straight away a reply . Such a sad woman haha but seriously that whole video and music sent me 😆 she's just dying for a reply that's seen as bullying so she can be a victim but nope not from me just had to say she was a sad woman tho .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925_112202_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_112202_Instagram.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 64

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No police will take her seriously when she’s posted that today. Its posted for entertainment purposes, even took the time to add dramatic music.
She’s making a mockery and they’ll do do all for her

This is someone who is claiming they are scared…
She’s more likely to be there to show her licence and insurance for a traffic violation

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
We’ve got all sorts of accents up here not just Aberdonian, in fact I would go as far to say a lot of english accents out her way and inverurie etc
Im actually raging she’s mocking this . I’ve been through courts etc for DV and had my phone removed for evidence . She’s a disgrace wasting police time with do all . 😡

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
What ever happened to her going to the police station in Ellon that time? Hinting madly that it was Sharon from TT she was going for? I thought she was going to show the world that she wasn’t going to take any more from the vicious trolls and stalkers….i had a funny feeling it would never get mentioned again and was just a way to deflect from all the bad PR with Soph and her not safeguarding Max.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What ever happened to her going to the police station in Ellon that time? Hinting madly that it was Sharon from TT she was going for? I thought she was going to show the world that she wasn’t going to take any more from the vicious trolls and stalkers….i had a funny feeling it would never get mentioned again and was just a way to deflect from all the bad PR with Soph and her not safeguarding Max.
She did go someone seen her going in and she came out around a hour later that is from someone who stays in Ellon.