Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I was just about to post this 😂😭 see she does clap backs at Chelsea but not Sophie 🫣 s bag Vag that’s what you are!!!! Say with your chest hen see where that lands you 😆
Let them theory..

She’s left Sophie
But not Chelsea.
Picking and choosing her battles.
Maybe there is a working cell in that brain after all.

Until Chelsea drops receipts that is..

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Isn’t it funny how she NEVER posts the stuff on her TikTok what she puts on insta about “ evidence “ doxxing people etc …. Because she knows her management would pull it with it being a lie
Yeah Soph could post it on Tik Tok to help her out. Cant have her huns who are not on her insta missing out

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Right I’m off to get a new passport off the dark web with a different name, organised plastic surgery to give me a new appearance and I’m off to flee the country to escape police custody…. I’ll send you all a postcard from Brazil when I’m by the beach sipping a daiquiri. Quaking in my boots but I’ll be leaving on a jet plane soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't use cosmedicare I heard they're run by a total vagisil fan..ny 🤭

May 24, 2024
The World
Screenshot_20240925_104227_Google.jpg
Oh dear seems you're not supposed to film inside the front desk....naughty vagisil.
Oh dear. Imagine you were to alert the police someone has filmed them handing over a hard drive in their front desk, for them to tell you it’s not their front desk. And then to enquire with the OP as to why she is pretending to use police premises to goad internet users.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh do off vav. To hand over evidence in a police station they take you into a room, you have to sign forms, you have to make a statement saying what it's for, and what evidence you have, along with who it's about. And they would usually come out to your property to collect it. Stop talking out your not size 12 hole. "Oh PC plod lexi lou off of comment cafe said I'm not a size 12". Get fed you riddled midden.

May 24, 2024
The World
Someone on tattle have posted pics of the police station and it is in fact a match 😂😂 someone report her for sureeeee!!!

If that’s an active investigation she’s trying to antagonise people 😏😏 which means no case would be to answer
Naughty naughty!! But I don’t believe she’s there for trolls.
I’d be sending that in and showing she’s goading people on the internet about a ‘trolls’ case 😂😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was just about to post this 😂😭 see she does clap backs at Chelsea but not Sophie 🫣 s bag Vag that’s what you are!!!! Say with your chest hen see where that lands you 😆
I would love vav to do a live with Sophie no mods come on vav if you think your hard enough but we all know you won’t you just do live with men to show off your sleeping son or expose a lie someone pissed in your ice bath.