Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Let them theory..

She’s left Sophie
But not Chelsea.
Picking and choosing her battles.
Maybe there is a working cell in that brain after all.

Until Chelsea drops receipts that is..
Chelsea if your reading no one is going to blame you even if you've said anything about anyone because everyone knows that you were coercised into genuinely believing people were trolling her . Dad Sam was convinced we were all trolls as well albeit for a fairly short length of time . She had plans for you Chelsea before she even met you in person . Even if I hear you've said something about me I forgive you . You were only sticking up for someone you thought had been wronged that is ok now youve seen the light .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Someone on tattle have posted pics of the police station and it is in fact a match 😂😂 someone report her for sureeeee!!!

If that’s an active investigation she’s trying to antagonise people 😏😏 which means no case would be to answer
Exactly this what a Bute she is she's her own biggest troll go look after max Steph while you still can .

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I just contacted the police station about recording the front desk etc and posting it on social media. I would say to others do the same as it's against the law in police offices. I bet she waited till tje coast was clear to make her video and she was in for something unrelated, not to hand in evidence. Vav you aren't above the law

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Chelsea if your reading no one is going to blame you even if you've said anything about anyone because everyone knows that you were coercised into genuinely believing people were trolling her . Dad Sam was convinced we were all trolls as well albeit for a fairly short length of time . She had plans for you Chelsea before she even met you in person . Even if I hear you've said something about me I forgive you . You were only sticking up for someone you thought had been wronged that is ok now youve seen the light .
I completely agree with you .we have all said things about people that we wouldn’t like to get back to them .but I feel like chelsea needs an amnesty on this occasion .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I just contacted the police station about recording the front desk etc and posting it on social media. I would say to others do the same as it's against the law in police offices. I bet she waited till tje coast was clear to make her video and she was in for something unrelated, not to hand in evidence. Vav you aren't above the law

I completely agree with you .we have all said things about people that we wouldn’t like to get back to them .but I feel like chelsea needs an amnesty on this occasion .
Absolutely ! I hope we can make that happen for Chelsea. Can folk please pipe up on here if you also agree with this please and thanks

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
OMFG back to educating people. You absolute vile creature dyslexia Is much more than not spelling words correctly but riddle me this, how does someone with dyslexia manage to copy the person sitting next to them 🤔 You didn’t do well at school because you didn't bother, you’ve already told L not to stress about exams because you wasn’t clever at school. Nothing about dyslexia, strange that. Stephanie Robertson-Smith-Vavron has ADHD, Dyslexia, an ED [insert] any other condition she can jump on but ONLY since being on Tik Tok. She really has no shame and her huns have to be as thick as her to believe it

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
OMFG back to educating people. You absolute vile creature dyslexia Is much more than not spelling words correctly but riddle me this, how does someone with dyslexia manage to copy the person sitting next to them 🤔 You didn’t do well at school because you didn't bother, you’ve already told L not to stress about exams because you wasn’t clever at school. Nothing about dyslexia, strange that. Stephanie Robertson-Smith-Vavron has ADHD, Dyslexia, an ED [insert] any other condition she can jump on but ONLY since being on Tik Tok. She really has no shame and her huns have to be as thick as her to believe it
Dyslexia doesn't make you a lying little t. A charity theif. A narc. Exploiting your child. Gas lighting people.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Dyslexia doesn't make you a lying little t. A charity theif. A narc. Exploiting your child. Gas lighting people.
Oh but her dyslexia will be different to everyone else. Much like her ADHD and ED. If she’s going to make up se she should educate herself on the conditions she’s claiming to have. she’ll say it’s connected to her paid for ADHD diagnosis. Once more ignoring the simple fact some of her huns will have it and even more so, the so called trolls

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

It is way more than you just can't read or write. I only found that out when my oldest got tested. His brain works in such different ways.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She hasn’t got a fing clue I am sick this t speaking about things she has no idear about it shut the do up steph, you need to get a smack with a spade you buffoon.