Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See how long that stays up. She will be like I'm not in ozempic guys I'm on semaglutide 🤣🤣🤣
4 ltr of water a day for someone who isn’t very active isn’t good for you, her kidneys could take a bashing.
Doesn’t like to talk about her weight, as she has an ED but swinging her ugly heed about celebrating what she’s making for Christmas dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ get a grip of yer life Vag, it’s embarrassing.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just aaw her instagram post of a usb is it?! What’s she apparently got on it? The fact she filmed this has absolutely made me cringe so much I can’t cope.
Why does she bobble her head so much when she is advertising something.. she’s so fing annoying especially that fing index finger
Very specific 😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Young girls?
You don’t want to talk about because of young girls watching. But you don’t consider those with the ED and you’re happy to post about that. You’re happy to lie about your weight.
You’ve lost weight without stepping over the door in to a gym. I’ve trained for 10 years, I know what it takes to lose it and there really is so safe quick fix. You’ll pay for it, especially when you hit menopause.
People will already be on to you, you can’t just expect to lose weight in a short space of time and get no questions when you’re contorting your body to show it off.

Thats gaslighting. Encouraging weightloss questions, then shooting people down when they ask them.
IMG_9975.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And why if she already had all that on her hard drive 😂😭 why has it taken her weeks to give them it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She did the “I’ve got a flash drive and I know how to use it” cringe months ago. Tell ya, I knew narcs were incredddddibbbbly insane but it’s not often you get to see one playing it out so publicly for all to see. Her gaslighting is also incredddibbbly insane, my behaviour, I’ve got ADHD, my spelling I’ve got dyslexia, my weight, I have an ED, my lies, black and white video s**cide baiting etc etc. Why Iggy Pop and Penfold think this is acceptable behaviour for any human being but for their own near 40 year old flesh is blood is increddddibbbly insane. Is NPD and psychopathy hereditary?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I hope she has read in her vast guidelines for skinny jabs that one of the main side effects is hair loss and thinning due to the lack of nutrients that you are absorbing. You need to ensure that you are taking a full vitamin and mineral supplement, plus ensuring you are getting adequate protein to ensure that you get the best out of the medication, Cue the TikTok shop posts for the Wellguard Supplements, FreeSoul Protein, etc etc - oh hang on she can't as that will let the cat out of the bag that she is taking skinny jabs.
She can then be called Baldy Beef