Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh cmon Steph it's not your spelling that's triggering people it's your general behaviour. FFS do yourself a favour and just sit with yourself for 5 minutes, turn off your phone and start trying to look inward ? Ask yourself why your getting so much hate ? Is it really jealousy? Wait till your on your own and just have a good hard think . Your struggling to control the narrative and whatever your nan and mum might tell you your not winning in fact having just watched this video I can see your on the very edge. You need to face reality and I think you know it . I'm not going to lie to you though Steph when you DO start accepting your reality it isn't going to be easy .
You’re asking a classic narcissist to think about their behaviour and accept reality? That ain’t happening because its not their behaviour that’s at fault it’s everyone else

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Latest post going on about microwave mash and who has time to make a home cooked meal……. Didn’t she post once about women who didn’t cook meals from scratch were lazy?????
She’s home ALL day everyday. She has more time than anyone to cook a meal the scruffy lazy b.

I mean you would find hair, bogeys, ear wax and scum from under her nails in the home made mash like so maybe it’s best for kids.

Saying that she does let max have a dummy that’s sat on her dirty germ ridden bin 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m sure she said and I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong “ if you don’t cook meals like king prawn linguine for your kids do better “ 😂😂😂

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She’s home ALL day everyday. She has more time than anyone to cook a meal the scruffy lazy b.

I mean you would find hair, bogeys, ear wax and scum from under her nails in the home made mash like so maybe it’s best for kids.

Saying that she does let max have a dummy that’s sat on her dirty germ ridden bin 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m sure she said and I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong “ if you don’t cook meals like king prawn linguine for your kids do better “ 😂😂😂
She’s a massive bellend

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s getting so bad. 30mph average speed cameras on the m74 😭 down south is just another ball game 😂 enjoy your time away ❤️ I’m down there Sunday and Monday for a wee special occassion 😍
Aye the 30mph was a joke. No one even working on the road!!

Oohh are ya!! I’m back Friday night. Weekend to myself. Fella is on call and the kids are at respective parents! 🩰💃
Enjoy your time ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Young girls?
You don’t want to talk about because of young girls watching. But you don’t consider those with the ED and you’re happy to post about that. You’re happy to lie about your weight.
You’ve lost weight without stepping over the door in to a gym. I’ve trained for 10 years, I know what it takes to lose it and there really is so safe quick fix. You’ll pay for it, especially when you hit menopause.
People will already be on to you, you can’t just expect to lose weight in a short space of time and get no questions when you’re contorting your body to show it off.

Thats gaslighting. Encouraging weightloss questions, then shooting people down when they ask them.
IMG_9975.jpeg
What is that heap of crap she has wrote she speaks about ED and suicide baiting, bullying but that’s ok when she has young girls on her page your a disgrace Steph but you just spout what you want to spout.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a lazy f she is, her kids eat s everyday it’s all processed foods she used to do nutrition but she feeds her kids s, your at home all day and can’t even cook your kids a home cooked meal, rather make posts about trolls and haters obviously triggered but why should you when you see nothing and stay in you’re own lane (NOT)

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She was really stupid putting the video of the police station up. I had a friend and a few years back she had a bit of drama with another woman. The police came to take a statement off her and she took a picture of the police car outside the house put it on social media and police came next day and said they wouldn't pursue because of her posting it on social media gloating. You are not dyslexic. You are just thick.
Exactly ,she has no clue... in the horsey world we say... all the gear but no idea ..clueless 🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Same with veg. “Who’s got time to chop onions or veg” People who cook from scratch that’s who. My question to her is why do you not buy fresh veg, what you buy is either frozen or ready cut, peeled and sliced. Nutrician in the bin. Top mum!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wouldn’t serve that to my dog let alone my children it looks terrible plus look at the size of max plate he is 5 years old plus just because it’s in a supermarket to eat doesn’t mean you eat processed s every night and you do you had sty kfc last night everything you bought from Aldi’s was processed not a homecooked me insight.
IMG_5733.png IMG_5732.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I wouldn’t serve that to my dog let alone my children it looks terrible plus look at the size of max plate he is 5 years old plus just because it’s in a supermarket to eat doesn’t mean you eat processed s every night and you do you had sty kfc last night everything you bought from Aldi’s was processed not a homecooked me insight.
IMG_5733.png IMG_5732.png
What was that word salad, “If it wasn’t meant to be eaten it wouldn’t be in packets” or something 🤣 I can’t believe the whole meal was taken from packets.🤢