Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She was really stupid putting the video of the police station up. I had a friend and a few years back she had a bit of drama with another woman. The police came to take a statement off her and she took a picture of the police car outside the house put it on social media and police came next day and said they wouldn't pursue because of her posting it on social media gloating. You are not dyslexic. You are just thick.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Cant wait to see her stomping her new titties hahahahaha honestly, used to think before I got to know the truth that she wasn't a bad looking woman abit cocky etc then i saw everything she had done! Its her rancid persona, her vindictive intentions and her lack of empathy to anything other than what benefits her. Thats what make her ugly! She actually does look ill but self inflicted with the injections or what ever weight loss magic she's on....guaranteed 100% she will want people to assume its her ED due to the stress of her ' trolls' she's embarrassing and she's going to look ridiculous with these boobs. She's definitely on the hill xxx

May 24, 2024
The World