Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She trained at allure and Tiffany’s I believe not sure about collage could have been in house training, Someone else might know.

She got trained at Tiffany's then after there she went to a place at union terrace, then to allure and to Ice.

That's where her and my friend met at Tiffany's and she left there 16/17 years ago yes my friend left. The fact that the "troll" acc even said the owner name yesterday was so funny 🀣🀣🀣 it's ok tho cause my pal can easy get in touch with the owner and can clear it up vavπŸ’‹

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She got trained at Tiffany's then after there she went to a place at union terrace, then to allure and to Ice.

That's where her and my friend met at Tiffany's and she left there 16/17 years ago yes my friend left. The fact that the "troll" acc even said the owner name yesterday was so funny 🀣🀣🀣 it's ok tho cause my pal can easy get in touch with the owner and can clear it up vavπŸ’‹

Also another thing vav no one was allowed to handle the money at the salon?? That was the receptionist job who my pal still speaks to?? So catching her in the act mmmm really?? Don't worry tho she can get it all cleared up πŸ’‹

Happy hump day vav ❀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Knew someone would know πŸ‘πŸ»

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Well what a rambling of s that was a s hot hairdresser you were not and you do a mean graduated bob you were a tit hairdresser everyone in ice knows you were and you didn’t try at school you were too busy bullying people and cutting autistic people’s hair to worry about learning your times table, I have just spat my tea all over my hairdressers mirror as I am getting my hair done and the whole salon is pissing themselves laughing and I am actually getting my hair done with a ex friend hairdresser of vav and it’s not Danielle and let me tell you she is s hot and your still a t vav.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crpvj9nog65r69np3bhg.mp4
Oh cmon Steph it's not your spelling that's triggering people it's your general behaviour. FFS do yourself a favour and just sit with yourself for 5 minutes, turn off your phone and start trying to look inward ? Ask yourself why your getting so much hate ? Is it really jealousy? Wait till your on your own and just have a good hard think . Your struggling to control the narrative and whatever your nan and mum might tell you your not winning in fact having just watched this video I can see your on the very edge. You need to face reality and I think you know it . I'm not going to lie to you though Steph when you DO start accepting your reality it isn't going to be easy .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I’m loving how many have reported the insta post hahahaha

Cue the absolutely FUMIN video when she gets a call πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
The police will know with the amount of calls their getting how hated she is omg the whole police station will have been informed of this and I bet every single cop there is now looking through all her crazy se on tik tok ha ha ha ha she's just made a complete and utter fool of herself . That will spread like wildfire through that station god id love to be a fly on the wall

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A date for the Huns 30th September at 3pm so canna pick up her children has to get her slave to do it, wow Tik tok allows me to be there for my kids but not at school pick up and what a stupid time when most of her followers will also be on school pick up you really don’t have a clue do you vav, is it also so you don’t have to stand in the playground for pick up with folk who dislike you so much, your shopping lives are s and it’s just a beg buy this s from me that everyone else is punting on Tik tok QVC lady in action again.

May 24, 2024
The World
But you gaslight everyone πŸ˜„
IMG_5717.jpeg
Don’t gaslight me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She doesn’t know when to apply words!!

She’s already said there is two sides which are both valid. That woman is coming from the other angle. Her choosing to take the negative proves that woman’s comments to be correct.

Jesus she’s so dum dum.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph the Inability to spell, decipher grammar and needing to copy other peoples work is not dyslexia β€˜HUNNY’ you’re just illiterate hun. Too busy being a wee t at school.

I’d love to see evidence of these mysterious diagnoses you’ve given yourself but since you can’t prove it, it will be one of the things you shouldn’t have to address on the internet. Even though you address everything else πŸ˜‚