Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ooh Gill Baird insinuating it’s Soph phoning her STILL on her live 😳
‘It’s someone putting on a Scottish accent and someone that phones for 5 mins going on and on and on ‘and we know someone else who does that do we’… Inciting hate also. What a way to run a business. So unprofessional 😳 and acts like she is harmed by it all yet is sitting inciting hate this morning? Definitely a pal for Vav so similar.
Of course it couldn't be a Scottish person trying to put on an English accent. She’s not very good at this is Gill Poirot

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s all so fake plus the headbutt at the end can see her true colours plus who lets a child come down the stairs on their own when she has said he is so unsteady on his feet and especially now she is back to drugging him with gummies from Tik tok.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crqfa3fog65upl3t0bt0.mp4
Does she really need to bellow in his bloody ear, he’s right there, I’d bloody head butt her too if I had to listen to that as soon as I opened my eyes 😭

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
‘I’ve lost a bit of weight recently guys’

But don’t mention it. Don’t dare ask me how. Don’t dare mention slimming jags. All while I stand there like the big Narc that I am and lie and gloat about it all. Urgent help needed for this nut job.
40 blazers 🤣 even if she has a lot they are all cheap tat that will melt next to an open flame. Better watch those candles you can’t have with M. Also if all you single mama followers with not a lot of cash to spare, if you all bought at least one that will pay for MY kids Christmas. (Don’t care how you pay for yours)

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Does she really need to bellow in his bloody ear, he’s right there, I’d bloody head butt her too if I had to listen to that as soon as I opened my eyes 😭

Camera stop's rolling ... Right , up the stair , time to get ready for school . You've done your shift for this morning , yer maw need's to get the engagement up to pay the 2 K rent and bills end of the month . 🤔

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
so she says she was using the gummies for the last 5 days bullshit you just said a couple of days ago you had reordered them they don’t work that quickly plus max does sleep it’s you who doesn’t you are a disgrace for for even trying to influence other mums to buy thoses gummies you have know idear what are in them plus a lot of your followers their kids are on lots of medication a few months ago you were dancing about and rattling that spoon in your cup but this morning your whispering not to wake up your son do off vav, plus slating a brand nice work, and you don’t have any blinds and it wasn’t that dark at 5.30 as I was up for work at that time it was probably filmed in the evening when your son is sleeping in bed.🙃
View attachment v0f044gc0000crqevonog65lr1n1rj70.mp4
So.... what is in these gummies? What is he lacking in his daily diet??? Plus the mornings are darker than before...

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
What a weird comment from a grown adult you shouldn’t want to see someone’s child and it’s wrong that she is sharing him get your son off the internet beefy like you said you would, you are desperate to get him back on but hopefully SS will give you another slap on the wrist.
IMG_5744.png
do off looking and commenting about his legs 😡who does that !
so he’s back already, how long did that last.lets see how many saves are made for this video .and she has no way of knowing who or why they are saving .so now we have max back and she is talking about her weight loss.things must be really dire over there to be trying to get her views back up .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Nothing like a Mothers Love, yeah Big Beefy that video was nothing like a mothers love. It was insincere (you do realise you have set your phone up to film the staged video 😂) Then the shouting in his ear GOOD MORNING constantly because she has NOTHING to say to him. As soon as that ‘show’ stopped being filmed he will have been strapped in his buggy and ignored. She’s a crap mother
Nothing like a mother's love???? So why did she did not put C mum on his headstone??? Make it make sense

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nothing like a mother's love???? So why did she did not put C mum on his headstone??? Make it make sense
Yes Angela the way she treated c mother but couldn’t put her on a headstone and the s they wanted their own place only because your daughter was a t mad Pam I have never heard a family not wanting their ashes of their son at the resting place they go to remember him. Your daughter is a disgusting human being.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Searching for symptoms for her fake conditions and doesn’t have any of them. No unique abilities unless you count the ability to lie, manipulate and gaslight all at once. You have NPD, you’re a Narc
She spends her life looking up this s for her fake illness but canna cook a homemade meal bet tonight she is making a homemade meal as remember she doesn’t eat processed s every night even though she has. 😁

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ooh Gill Baird insinuating it’s Soph phoning her STILL on her live 😳
‘It’s someone putting on a Scottish accent and someone that phones for 5 mins going on and on and on ‘and we know someone else who does that do we’… Inciting hate also. What a way to run a business. So unprofessional 😳 and acts like she is harmed by it all yet is sitting inciting hate this morning? Definitely a pal for Vav so similar.
Ehhhhh? Wtaf 🤬 I’m telling you, my other half is from round about Sophie’s way and he’s been up here for the last good few years and he canna even do our accent 😭😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s embarrassing….. this is bullying, the lying Cnut!!!!!