Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just seen on tattle a comment saying she should have got something in a size 6 šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ are they for real???? Do they actually know what a uk size 6 looks like?????? Itā€™s not fing her!!!
That is so triggering to those who are a size 6 or smaller and especially for people who have a real ED and in recovery on TikTok seeing this šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Should have said the comment was on her video not someone from tattle šŸ˜‚

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So sheā€™s on the red bull this morning because her milk is sourā€¦is she not on the dairy free stuff usually because sheā€™s dairy intolllerrrant šŸ˜šŸ¤„ ( another ailment and lie)
Also sheā€™s heading into Abz today guyzzzz
Keep your eyes peeled for the skinny cocky sunken eyed edition of Vav . Now happy to be captured in the wild since balloons and jags šŸ’‰ have made her happier than any of her kids ever could šŸ’‹ thatā€™s what lifeā€™s all about guyzzz being skinnnnny šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ who knew šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Skinny GIF by Brittany Broski

Last edited:

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Not having Max on lasted long second morning in a row šŸ„±
It's the fact she sits there with the camera recording, just waiting for himšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø or she hears him getting up and quickly sets it up and then sits back down. Like the ones recording themselves waking up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I would love to see the whole unedited videos of these absolute bangers running back to get into position. Also can't help but check herself in the camera to make sure it's capturing this moment at the right angle. Capturing s on video doesn't make you a wonderful mama šŸ™„ guess what even us bridge dwellers have beautiful, affectionate moments with our babies but we don't need to show the world and get some weird validation from strangers on the internet!! Hope your botox is as wonderful as Aimees Vagisil šŸ’‹

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
First time commenting on this thread but I canā€™t keep it in any longer!!! How desperate is she for an energy drink deal? I have full on embarrassment for her. Every single morning. Who even drinks that se at that time in the morning. My teeth hurt watching her!! Sheā€™s never really bothered me until the last couple of weeks but now sheā€™s coming across very arrogant and thinks sheā€™s something sheā€™s not. Pipe down Steph. TikTok wonā€™t pay your bills forever. šŸ™„

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
Quite tragic sheā€˜s uneducated about collagen especially when she claims to be right into skincare. I had to source some today as my preferred powder is out of stock and Iā€™ve only got about 2 spoonfuls left. Donā€™t know when it will be back in stICJšŸ˜± But there was no way I was going to be without any
What collagen would u recommend please x

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
First time commenting on this thread but I canā€™t keep it in any longer!!! How desperate is she for an energy drink deal? I have full on embarrassment for her. Every single morning. Who even drinks that se at that time in the morning. My teeth hurt watching her!! Sheā€™s never really bothered me until the last couple of weeks but now sheā€™s coming across very arrogant and thinks sheā€™s something sheā€™s not. Pipe down Steph. TikTok wonā€™t pay your bills forever. šŸ™„
The higher level of arrogance is due to her weight loss but this will also cause her more trouble ā˜ŗļø

Mar 8, 2024
This her new thing to suit narrative now? Have max run to her and film him hugging her.. a lovely moment that doesnā€™t need to be recorded.. two days on the run. All the moaning she done about max getting her up early and here she is still up early to make videos of her being up early. What a sad t. Didnā€™t last long ā€œyou will not get to see maxā€ did it staff? Canā€™t help yourself. Keep your poor child off TikTok would you.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just seen on tattle a comment saying she should have got something in a size 6 šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ are they for real???? Do they actually know what a uk size 6 looks like?????? Itā€™s not fing her!!!
That is so triggering to those who are a size 6 or smaller and especially for people who have a real ED and in recovery on TikTok seeing this šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Iā€™m small in height and been a size 6, itā€™s not a size I would like to be again. I was always skinny when I was younger so could carry it off a bit better but last time I was that size body was ok but my face was so gaunt I looked awful. My mother noticed so Iggy Pop needs to do better or maybe she has a magic mirror too

Mar 8, 2024
Her dish up dugshite last night, you could see Ms face multiple times and still had athe cheek to zoom in at some points so you couldnā€™t see him other timesšŸ¤£ so much for YURRR NEVERRRR GETTIN ACCESS TO HIM AGENā€ šŸ¤£
Such a weird thing for a parent to say to strangers isnā€™t it. Then to show his face anyway. Sheā€™s such an embarrassment