Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I have adblue in mine too so I’m always checking the levels it’s not rocket science our cars literally tell us everything for a safe journey 😂 but she drives 2 hours a day 😂😭 boohoo ffs most of my day is bliddy driving about all over, the point of a car Vag is to be driven 🤦🏻‍♀️
With ad blue I would be careful, MB is famous about faulty ad blue sensor. Kid you know the replacement of that thing (£80 the sensor from 3rd party) cost £1800 from MB garage. Robbery!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
”composure is my best trait” The constant clapback videos to every criticism suggest different. And who’s the 12 follower account she’s responding to, related to the other batshit crazy family?
She never responds with video to nice comments.. unless it benefits her for qvc. She is overwhelmingly negative on that app. She’s still hate watched by the majority of her followers.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She never responds with video to nice comments.. unless it benefits her for qvc. She is overwhelmingly negative on that app. She’s still hate watched by the majority of her followers.
A lot of what she says and does mirrors the Harvey’s like the comments, denials, lies, blaming trolls for failures etc but then that’s Vavs best trait, copying others

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She is a very very dangerous women speaking about her son pinching and nipping her Steph I think you should look back your post you blamed the bruise on something else now it’s max it’s long then last week you have had that bruise you are a unwell women and losing control. Your food looks rank and imagine thinking a 15 year old would want your drink that was sitting in a car full of cream and milk 🤢 and be so annoyed that it was wasted you don’t have diary allergies you drink normal milk in your content you have are just lying about how your losing weight.
IMG_5862.png
Beefers looks truly TERRIBLE in this photo.
i mean, seriously unwell.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s been a while since I had little kids in my car, but I am sure that child ( must be max, but can’t be sure as vagasil said she wouldn’t show him in here again) should be a little more restrained than he is. He looks like he is bouncing around quite freely in the back of that car.
She said last week he was able to put his hand thru the gap in the headrest to scratch her neck he shouldn’t be able to do that obviously not in tight enough 😆

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Not just Mercs that have this, most manufacturers have it now depending on the model. Why hasn’t any male in her family told her the simple things everyone should know if they drive a car. Nobody had told her how to put air in a tyre 🤷‍♀️
It's part of your test it was when she passed , she's just an attention seeking w