Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Thought your family didn’t get triggered Pam, and your right your son does work in a garage not the car industry not as exciting as vag makes out I hope he gets a ribbing from the other lads over being related to the most hated person in Aberdeen 😆
IMG_5907.jpeg
Aimee that's not a flex, your dad is in his 70s 🙄 you are another useless t!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thought your family didn’t get triggered Pam, and your right your son does work in a garage not the car industry not as exciting as vag makes out I hope he gets a ribbing from the other lads over being related to the most hated person in Aberdeen 😆
IMG_5907.jpeg
Her brother only starting working in a garage a few weeks ago he’s still making the tea and sweeping up so definitely gets a ribbing every day, prob worse now! Imagine embarrassing yourself and your brother at his first job altho he seems a right wet wipe. With Iggy Pop and Mafia Nan bringing you up it’s no surprise.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
There’s a little bit of a hun awakening going on and I’m here for it.
She’s deleted a lot of comments and left only women looking as dumb as she is. I’m laughing at all the ones saying they’re partners or dads work in the industry and get them to it without realising they’re making those men out to be as useless as they are by not educating them!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Day 3 of apparently not seeing your son again but his face has appeared on my fyp that video is so sad the way she is so overboard with the cuddles and kissing it’s just comes across as fake, she defo has issue with how much affection she has been so it’s so OTT that poor boy is being forced to stay and get cuddles most people with autism don’t like that and like it on their terms, Steph get your son off the internet a report to SS has been sent and his dad needs to get a solictor to get you to stop.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So again lily is likely staying at mad Pam’s again imagine moving your children 40 mins out of town away from their friends to make out on the internet she had to leave because of a stalker when really your ex wanted his house back and to also make out you bought a property that was on a estate agents listing for rent that took 2 mins to find but we all know lily was raised by mad Pam for a number of years while you were out ruining people’s lives on the daily.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Day 3 of apparently not seeing your son again but his face has appeared on my fyp that video is so sad the way she is so overboard with the cuddles and kissing it’s just comes across as fake, she defo has issue with how much affection she has been so it’s so OTT that poor boy is being forced to stay and get cuddles most people with autism don’t like that and like it on their terms, Steph get your son off the internet a report to SS has been sent and his dad needs to get a solictor to get you to stop.
How did you manage to report her to SW? Was there an email or? I feel like doing the same, that poor wee toot. She needs to be reported to the police for her driving !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Going to leave this here for you beefy, to remind yourself and any deluded Huns who wander over here what you said!!
😡😡
She doesn’t give a tit about him pure example was yesterday filming a clapback with his school badge showing and then editing it and posting it before she even got home because she just had to respond to a comment about why can’t you put air in your tyres by yourself.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How did you manage to report her to SW? Was there an email or? I feel like doing the same, that poor wee toot. She needs to be reported to the police for her driving !
there is a email on Aberdeen city council website for social work department. I did it under them as he attends school in Aberdeen but I couldn’t actually find one for Aberdeenshire but hoping Aberdeen city will forward it on as it’s about a child whom people have a genuine concern for.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aww the second video of M today, she’s wrapped up all cosy in a Clomana? dressing gown we’ll see her punting later saying everyone asking about it while M is in his pyjamas (shorts) playing outside with a temp of 6-7 degrees. Btw Vav you’re a negative Nellie every single day, if it’s not an ad for money it’s a clap back or moaning video

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She doesn’t give a tit about him pure example was yesterday filming a clapback with his school badge showing and then editing it and posting it before she even got home because she just had to respond to a comment about why can’t you put air in your tyres by yourself.
Hitting every bump (or maybe kerb) you see Ms head shoogling every time she does it. And her lollipop head