Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What was that speech you are not positive about anything it’s always negativity how people can’t see that and the trampoline still on thr slabs not even protective matting down or it should be on the grass, max out in shorts and tv bare footed and his swing is next to the track wow great parenting that Steph other houses cars go up that track and max has no sense of danger.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s giving East 17 vibes another boring day in pip mansion she does absolutely nothing with her life unless she is at an event and away from her children, you couldn’t pay me to have her life and the Huns need to get a grip.
IMG_5915.png
Does the sun rise earlier for her? Seems to rise at a reasonable time for the rest of us up here, just after 7am

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s giving East 17 vibes another boring day in pip mansion she does absolutely nothing with her life unless she is at an event and away from her children, you couldn’t pay me to have her life and the Huns need to get a grip.
IMG_5915.png
She looks utterly disgusting like she looks so unclean dirty and full of STDs that type of woman she’s making me feel physically sick at this point! And no vav ain’t jealous of the weight loss I got mine surgically removed 😁 but you babe are 2 steps away from ⚰️☠️ methadone mick ain’t a flex hunny

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
IMG_5915.png
Aww is she choosing a funny comment over us yesterday saying she only choses negative ones.

Negative Nancy this will only last one day because you’re inconsistent as do dear.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She looks utterly disgusting like she looks so unclean dirty and full of STDs that type of woman she’s making me feel physically sick at this point! And no vav ain’t jealous of the weight loss I got mine surgically removed 😁 but you babe are 2 steps away from ⚰️☠️ methadone mick ain’t a flex hunny
Will we take bets that she washes her chip pan of a head as she isn’t doing anything else on this Saturday at pip mansion

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Surely for the love of god she’ll wash it today it’s standing on its own now fing disgusting fat tramp 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
It has its own postcode it lives in Aberdeen, plus how se must that prep talk be it’s not soaking up any of the grease, that is of course she uses it and not tell her hun it’s 10/10 to earn her money.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
*edit* actually his whole body jerks with every bump, is he even strapped in properly?
No way he’s in that secure enough. She’s even admitted to him grabbing her through the back of her seat….. now she’s at least 3/4 inches shorter than me going by her claims of being 5’2/3, she will be quite close to the steering wheel….. There is no way M can stretch over that much to grab her through the small space in the back of her seats 🤬 unless he has fing inspector gadget arms 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Surely for the love of god she’ll wash it today it’s standing on its own now fing disgusting fat tramp 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
😂🤮 I put hair oil in my hair this morning, running about here, there and everywhere with the kids and my lassie said to me ‘mum it looks like you’re giving Vav a run for her money’ 😆 cheeky wee s, her hair must be stinking