Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vag got drop by baby Rylan because he loves the boys.
She was just a way for him to build his platform.
And I think that’s why he won’t say anything because she’s got that on him.
Rylan it’s ok to be gay, just spill the tea ☕
Awww that absolute streak of pish can do off too, playing with his bloody dolls….. Vangelina thought he was her knight in shining armour when in reality he’s just a prick in tinfoil 😂😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
🤬🤬🤬🤬 I can’t with this Cnut today 🤬👊🏽 blaming stress for her weight loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vangelina stop talking utter se!!! You have not lost that weight by clean eating, drinking water and sitting on your fing arse. Stressed my baws, you bring on your own stress with your bloody lies, trying to remember what you have said.
If you are under that amount of stress why book yourself in for a tit job when your body is apparently under so much stress 🤬 why put yourself in that position, remember saying you want to be around for your children? You’re a fing idiot, she’s really pushing me to the brink of fing outting myself to her and giving her my two pence worth!!!!! Then see if you clap back to me ya fing waste of space.

Your lies about your kids being in danger, stalkers, trolls bullying you daily naw hen they’re pointing out your lies. Maybe live in the real world that’s not hiding behind your phone screen!!! I really want to rip her a new arse hole 🤬🤬🤬 I’m actually raging she’s not got a fing clue what real stress is or living with real mental health probs or an ED.

Right tell you something this t is one delusional Annie!! You have always been smaller do off steph no you have not!!! Not when you was young. I've been in your company many times and you have always been bigger so take your face for a se!!!

You need a good reality check you are nothing but a liar and a fraud that's all you are.

Take the phone out your hand be present raise your kids and get a grip!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Right tell you something this t is one delusional Annie!! You have always been smaller do off steph no you have not!!! Not when you was young. I've been in your company many times and you have always been bigger so take your face for a se!!!

You need a good reality check you are nothing but a liar and a fraud that's all you are.

Take the phone out your hand be present raise your kids and get a grip!!!
Auntie Ellon I’ve heard that there’s some misgendered cows in a field up there I wanna meet them 😆 see who else I meet on my travels 👊🏽
She’s not for a bloody clue 🤬

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
🤬🤬🤬🤬 I can’t with this Cnut today 🤬👊🏽 blaming stress for her weight loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vangelina stop talking utter se!!! You have not lost that weight by clean eating, drinking water and sitting on your fing arse. Stressed my baws, you bring on your own stress with your bloody lies, trying to remember what you have said.
If you are under that amount of stress why book yourself in for a tit job when your body is apparently under so much stress 🤬 why put yourself in that position, remember saying you want to be around for your children? You’re a fing idiot, she’s really pushing me to the brink of fing outting myself to her and giving her my two pence worth!!!!! Then see if you clap back to me ya fing waste of space.

Your lies about your kids being in danger, stalkers, trolls bullying you daily naw hen they’re pointing out your lies. Maybe live in the real world that’s not hiding behind your phone screen!!! I really want to rip her a new arse hole 🤬🤬🤬 I’m actually raging she’s not got a fing clue what real stress is or living with real mental health probs or an ED.
One day I’ll maybe open up about it??? Did we imagine all the black and white poor me, poor me, s***ide baiting videos every time her lies have been called out? Oh wait this long winded answer has just done the same 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Will she put this on Tik Tok, naaa because there’s a lot more evidence of the weight loss. Putting it on had feck all to do with divorce

ABC123

Apr 18, 2024
elgin
She has no life.. i pity her. I really do. She has no friends, no social life, she never does anything… (lunches, dinners, drinks, weekends away with friends, like any other normal person in their mid 30’s) And she then has the audacity to say people are ‘Jealous’…. Of what? She has no friends for a reason, I don’t know why her huns can’t see it.. 99% of her content is in her house or car. She must be doing well off of tik tok shop but she’ll have nothing when that stops.
The only content she has is Max and that’s why she’s wheeling him out again. When her views are Low she whips him out like he’s there for entertainment or she books a holiday. Her content is too predictable now it’s a constant circle…
I don’t know why she can’t grasp the fact she exploits him. It should be a crime.
She is absolutely miserable… and it’s becoming more and more apparent. All this ‘positivity’ stuff? She constantly does clap backs or acknowledges the trolls… she will never be free from negativity, she breathes and lives it. Karma will constantly follow her… always!
(Sorry for the rant) I’m just sick of the theatrics with her when everything she puts across is diar and pathetic. She is a sad act. I wish I could stop watching but it’s like car crash TV.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Does that look like someone who is small??
That’s her natural build, she’s not naturally thin. She was only thin during the period she was into keep fit and eating healthy, usually for a man. Her thighs were still chunky during that time she said it herself so we’re meant to believe they are suddenly looking thinner with no work outs or eating healthy 🤔

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ladies (gents too if you’re here). Looking for feedback as we are all scattered around.

In your area what’s the average price of brow tattooing? What’s the average price of brow wax and tint, and lash tint? 🙏🏼
Prices can vary but I’d say about £250 for microblading £20 for brow wax and tint or £10-12 separately, basic eyelash tint about £18

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s her natural build, she’s not naturally thin. She was only thin during the period she was into keep fit and eating healthy, usually for a man. Her thighs were still chunky during that time she said it herself so we’re meant to believe they are suddenly looking thinner with no work outs or eating healthy 🤔

Exactly!!! She has not done anything to me but do I hate her 🤬🤬🤣🤣 after her antics with my pal on Tuesday and this tipped me over. Thing is tho with my pal she will have her day with her 💋💋😛😛