Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Ladies (gents too if you’re here). Looking for feedback as we are all scattered around.

In your area what’s the average price of brow tattooing? What’s the average price of brow wax and tint, and lash tint? 🙏🏼
I’ll send you the one that is always highly sought after in my area on insta, she’s always winning awards so she’s the most expensive in our area but will give you an idea ❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Imagine living your life for tik tok… needing the gratification.

Having to moderate all comments on your page because you buy your following and can’t have bot interactions and let’s be honest, the rest are hateful comments cos she just isn’t liked.

Saying on her Instagram she never intended to have this life yes she did. Otherwise why is the follow count important? Why we buying followers girl?
it means your content isn’t getting put out there and it’s showing.

The interaction for the following is sooo poor. It’s blindingly obvious to anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together that it’s not a genuinely grown account.

Absolute sad act has done nothing today but wash her hair and ask herself questions… internet addicted and needing gratification much.

Oh and my ad blue went on my car today and guess what, this princess put on her big girl gloves and did it herself 💪

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She attempted to be “popular” on all social platforms so dunno what se she’s speaking saying it just happened
100% she's tried Facebook, insta, and remember her I'm moving to YouTube era! And yet hasn't made anything of any of those! She's a second rate 'creator' that thinks she's made it because some morons with no life's tell her she's 'amazin' she's actually pathetic