Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wow Aimee you don’t even know her you haven’t been to Aberdeen do you know c family she made a t of or all the men she has accused this of or the people she has bullied so you can’t categorically know she hasn’t doesn’t anything as you only know the vav who even gaslights you, you stupid fing clown.
IMG_6006.png

Who is this walloper ?! They all come out the woodwork when Princess start's crying wolf . Sherup , and get back in your lane . No idea what they're on about , clearly not on the receiving end of the hurt she has caused people .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Ok so I've tried to predict the route I think the paddy wagon is going to take to come and collect us all...this appears to be the quickest and most efficient route based on the evidence off the USB stick. Do not panic if the route doesn't cover where you live, as I'm sure there will be a second route getting planned now that thissinglemamacozivegotherpes has stated that she has had enough now! Just remain calm and remember to have your bag packed ready to go, the trolls getting picked up on this first route promise to save you all a wee packet of beefy space raiders!
united kingdom (uk)-regions-map.jpg

Aw , that made me laugh ! You , however included Ireland . So , we'll get a wee ferry ride too . 🤣

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
A petition should be done to find out where the 15k went more like.
IMG_6008.jpeg
The bully on the App is vavaroonie herself. Cannot take any criticism cannot cope with the fact that people hate her for what she has done and continues to do in her mind we are jealous 🤣🤣. The only jealous one is her and the fact we all have lives, friends etc etc etc. I for one hope she has been reported for driving and it gets taken further. She seems to think the law doesn’t apply to her ! On another note imagine moving to the shire only a year ago and already 99% of them cannot abide her. Vavaroonie you and you alone are the one to blame for what hate you get. Look in the mirror and see that dark ugly soul staring back at you.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Check all these clowns using her name for clout but she says trolls do the same nah I can’t today.
IMG_6009.png
Definitely for clout the absolute wallopers!!!! Where are all these loving, supportive Tikkytokky pals when shes punting her 45th different s face cream of the week or even her own toxic oompa loompa blush? Nowhere!! First drop of crocodile tears and woooosh they appear as quick as Aimee does at her front door when Ubereats pulls up!!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow Aimee you don’t even know her you haven’t been to Aberdeen do you know c family she made a t of or all the men she has accused this of or the people she has bullied so you can’t categorically know she hasn’t doesn’t anything as you only know the vav who even gaslights you, you stupid fing clown.
IMG_6006.png
God almighty teeth like a row of bombed houses