Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she posted that statement about the driving onto the Ellon FB page herself, seen as it’s anonymous .

‘Hmm, I’m bored/lonely in my big empty soulless rented gaff, I need attention/sympathy, I know what’ll get me some engagement …’

Just a thought 🤔

Exactly this ! She's screwed in the nut .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Andrea, it's not a witch hunt. Imagine posting numerous videos for clout. Calling your wane Stevie after her dad Stephen who already has a son called Stephen. Your no wise doll.
And imagine using gill comment she is just as bad I caught in the live she I maybe have picked a wrong one but nah I haven’t, maybe you should speak to cammy mum and the girls who was autistic who she cut her fringe and also the young girl who’s hair was stripped with vav see how they feel gill, openly supporting someone who is due to have surgery at your business she also said when someone says she ruins business by someone who we better do a good job as she might like wtf how this woman is running a business I’ll never know.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And imagine using gill comment she is just as bad I caught in the live she I maybe have picked a wrong one but nah I haven’t, maybe you should speak to cammy mum and the girls who was autistic who she cut her fringe and also the young girl who’s hair was stripped with vav see how they feel gill, openly supporting someone who is due to have surgery at your business she also said when someone says she ruins business by someone who we better do a good job as she might like wtf how this woman is running a business I’ll never know.
Cant do that. Then it's the truth!

Sep 20, 2024
Glasgow
I’m howling 🤣🤣…. she’s posted a photo of the plane you know the ones she gets for her brand trips and the one she got left on and they had to go and get them steps….. she’s just proved they are ATTACHED to the plane 🤣🤣🤣……

Also remember the last time s went down she wasn’t going to go on a trip and those people made her do it, those true friends those messages made her go…. Absolute codswallop 🫣🫣.

We all know it’s your biggest live you absolute tit, you’ve rolled out the crying narc video and your vulnerable son in the last two days….. we’re not as thick as you hunni!!!