Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another clout chaser who can’t keep her kids off the app
What is Tok tok doing to help and support her? Nothing because she isn’t being trolled. How can so many people be so stupid, Steph has shown nothing, all she said was she was reported for “vlogging” while driving. No she was reported for being all over the road by a local person in Ellon, feck all to do with Tik Tok

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    718.8 KB · Views: 60

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Gill might read this here because of course you read here aswell the charity commission and police have evidence it’s just taking time too look into it and friends of anchor said to speak to Steph, I am Honeslty gobsmacked someone who runs a company even if they are on a personal account is involving herself in drama over someone who is booked in for surgery who she doesn’t know anything about wow gill you need someone to tell you it’s all wrong.
IMG_6083.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just read on Tattle that Gill gype was arguing with someone who said she wasn’t medically trained to give out advice and she said that she has knowledge so she can“

No she fecking can’t, I would think that comes under unregistered medical practice! I can’t get my head around how incredibly dense and unprofessional she is and why that clinic is even in business

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Gill might read this here because of course you read here aswell the charity commission and police have evidence it’s just taking time too look into it and friends of anchor said to speak to Steph, I am Honeslty gobsmacked someone who runs a company even if they are on a personal account is involving herself in drama over someone who is booked in for surgery who she doesn’t know anything about wow gill you need someone to tell you it’s all wrong.
IMG_6083.jpeg
No there wouldn’t be. Just shows how fin stupid she is.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_6083.jpeg
She thinks because it was years ago there would be evidence of police involvement, not that questions about it arose later? I’ve just said in a post she’s incredibly dense

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m howling and I think I‘ve cracked some ribs! Apparently it was all planned on Tattle to write an anonymous post on the Ellon facebook group 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. If that was the case why did Steph do a cry me a river video if it didn’t happen, make it make sense
I’ve read tattle… I don’t see it planned anywhere. I must be reading the wrong thread.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sophie messaged a companies insta page she didn’t phone them like gill said she messaged saying it’s unprofessional for a company to comment on a person page in the manner she did she didn’t slaughter any company and no one would have know she messages them if gill didn’t then go on a live saying someone messaged and now wouldn’t be able to use it in every one of her lives recently accusing Sophie of phoning a few days ago for 5 mins claiming to be Scottish with a English accent speaking to a employee and she hasn’t shown any call logs of the number to prove it was Soph she has used this situation for clout the same as the rest of the clown and that tragic Andrea mad made 4 posts about it I bet she is dying for Steph to say she is her new bestie get her a gunman BF fae Glasgow in the jail aswell.
IMG_6085.jpeg