Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Smug arsehole, doesn’t look like the face of someone who has been distraught and crying her eyes out all day 🙄

Attention seeking cnut
Only on Insta story again so her over 400k following on tik tok dont get to see it, why is that? Oh yeah it won’t fit with this mornings Infamy, Infamy, they’ve all got it Infamy. I jest about the following, we know at least a 1/3 is bought bots

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nearly never got on the plane but did her nails just in case
She must have read my mind, I was thinking today she needed to change that horrible pink colour. it’s vile like her
I’ve read tattle… I don’t see it planned anywhere. I must be reading the wrong thread.
It must be a secret thread for plotting. I think you can only access it by running at a thread, much like platform 9¾

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well she defo got the engagement couldn’t do any of that with normal content so had to bait people into thinking she was a target from a local group where a member of the public has concerns about her driving , but made out it was from trolls wow I can’t wait till she fs up so much all these crackpots say you all told us , she won’t have a long Tik tok career she is too selfish for that so roll on the day when it happens.
IMG_6086.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Well she defo got the engagement couldn’t do any of that with normal content so had to bait people into thinking she was a target from a local group where a member of the public has concerns about her driving , but made out it was from trolls wow I can’t wait till she fs up so much all these crackpots say you all told us , she won’t have a long Tik tok career she is too selfish for that so roll on the day when it happens.
IMG_6086.png
Michael Jackson, Leave me Alone.

May 24, 2024
The World
Michael Jackson, Leave me Alone.
perrie GIF

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ok Steph let’s unpack today for you and your huns to understand what was the icing on the cake and the straw that broke the camels back. Nobody from any forum trolled or reported you to the police, it also had nothing to do with a group of women you like to send hate to. A local person wrote on the Ellon Facebook group about a womans erratic and dangerous driving that was so bad they thought the person was having a medical episode. Anonymously posted like many do on those groups, not unusual. Others thought it might have been you and an older man has a dashcam video of the same car and driver. You confirmed in your pathetic gaslighting video it was you. You then make this latest one looking for more sympathy, scared your Tik Tok live will be another flop so let’s get the violins out, the huns to dig deep in their pockets because you want to buy a house! Not by working hard but as a snake oil salesperson, punting crap most of which you don‘t use or wear with misleading and often wrong information. Quicker you fall from tik tok the better. Perhaps a court case for dangerous driving will do it