Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just putting this out there.. if all the so called trolling and so called bullying stopped. Steph wouldn’t have much of a platform!

She knows exactly what she is doing and it’s working!! Her engagement is up from all this and just before a live where people will come on and buy stuff to support her!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏got to give it to you vav! Benefiting from online trolling can’t be for the weak!

I would hate that to be my life and the only way I could make money. I would rather sell pictures of my feet!!
I know imagine selling your soul to get people to buy se your selling what a life relying on that money every month I would rather go out and work a 14 hour shift she isn’t doing it by herself she is praying on the vunerable people that probably don’t have very much money but that won’t bother vav Tik tok QVC seller and she knows exactly what she is doing it’s rinse and repeat I would rather buy my house from my hard work not from followers paying for my lifestyle PINCH ME.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I'm the same, the rage when I see a video in support... makes me sick! X
I couldn't look at TT this weekend, the rage was too much, I was ready to throw the phone across the room at one point. Every second video on my fyp was about our Aberdeen Beefy. All calls of sympathy. Just get a life, she is a no one, she has made her bed (that god awful swingers one) she must now lie in it, and she cannot even do that straight.
S Baiting is deplorable, if anyone's MH was affected that much with SM, switch it off. The Drs would say the exact some thing, even our local S Charity would say the same, remove yourself from the narrative.
IF she was a CELEBRITY imagine the attention the mainstream media would give her for her antics, and there would be no dirty deletes, no blocking comments, the whole world would know. Look at her idol Big B, she is about to get her comeuppence
Im surprised an investigative journalist has not throught about doing a deep dive on our Beefy, and put it all out there. A social experiment on how SM has given these creators free reign to be CNUTS, and seem to have Teflon protection. These management companies should all look at themselves as they are creating these monsters too. I bet there is a Netflix docuseries that would fit the bill. Then again, we don't want Beefy getting any more notoriety.
Well said đź‘Ź đź‘Ś xx

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I'm sooooo glad we can come on here and vent, I know we avoid commenting on her page etc and I adhere to that always but doesn't stop the rage temptation to fing tell them all grrrrrrr. If they all just took a break from their enabling role they play to the airline princess she wouldn't be able to get away with what she does....Think we are going to see alot more woe is me videos now after the successful aftermath of the last one and that makes me absolutely rage! X

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I'm sooooo glad we can come on here and vent, I know we avoid commenting on her page etc and I adhere to that always but doesn't stop the rage temptation to fing tell them all grrrrrrr. If they all just took a break from their enabling role they play to the airline princess she wouldn't be able to get away with what she does....Think we are going to see alot more woe is me videos now after the successful aftermath of the last one and that makes me absolutely rage! X
But think about this? Look how many followers she has, and it’s just a handful of huns defending her.
Now, look at all of us, and Sophie, emz, Chelsea, sev the seagull, amongst others making videos, Sophie’s lives are so busy with people disliking her, Sophie gets a higher engagement than vav, vav only gets high engagement when she’s squeaking.
Look how many people like a comment on vavs videos when she being called out, they’re always much higher that the likes her huns give the standard comments, the last comment call out had 300 likes!!! What does that tell you, they are a small minority in the grand sceme, I’m not a mathematician but I’d bet the percentage who hate her and calling her out is a lot higher than those defending her. And there are still more coming out the woodwork.

She may have a lot of followers, but her social blade and the bot accounts say she’s buying a lot of likes and followers. It’s all there to see for everyone.

She’s destined to be a lonely old woman, no one will want a long term relationship with her, no man can stick around. So it’ll be just her and max, punching the s out of her, because she’s not helped him and put in the work to bring him forward, he’s cute now and easy to use for content, but when he’s 30 and a full grown man and his meltdowns become harder to manage, and nana and mad pan are gone,she’s going to be alone regret not working with him.
There’s no pockets in a shroud vav, remember that, you're middle aged, TT has a shelf life, you’re scraping by and it’ll always be like that for you.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
But think about this? Look how many followers she has, and it’s just a handful of huns defending her.
Now, look at all of us, and Sophie, emz, Chelsea, sev the seagull, amongst others making videos, Sophie’s lives are so busy with people disliking her, Sophie gets a higher engagement than vav, vav only gets high engagement when she’s squeaking.
Look how many people like a comment on vavs videos when she being called out, they’re always much higher that the likes her huns give the standard comments, the last comment call out had 300 likes!!! What does that tell you, they are a small minority in the grand sceme, I’m not a mathematician but I’d bet the percentage who hate her and calling her out is a lot higher than those defending her. And there are still more coming out the woodwork.

She may have a lot of followers, but her social blade and the bot accounts say she’s buying a lot of likes and followers. It’s all there to see for everyone.

She’s destined to be a lonely old woman, no one will want a long term relationship with her, no man can stick around. So it’ll be just her and max, punching the s out of her, because she’s not helped him and put in the work to bring him forward, he’s cute now and easy to use for content, but when he’s 30 and a full grown man and his meltdowns become harder to manage, and nana and mad pan are gone,she’s going to be alone regret not working with him.
There’s no pockets in a shroud vav, remember that, you're middle aged, TT has a shelf life, you’re scraping by and it’ll always be like that for you.
Yes yey yes!!!! Couldn't have put it better. Its just soooo frustrating. Think I needed to read that! I know it shouldn't bother us like it does, but it's just the sheer injustice of it all and everything she has done. But you are so right x

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
They are all mentally unwell if they think her behaviour is OK !

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I’m so sorry if i offend anyone but why does she always have to be a Sen mum why can’t she just be a mum?
Because she is continuously using her child to gain “sympathy”

Even today, oh she doesn’t know what the future looks like. …. Neither do any of us!!! I don’t go around calling myself anything but a MUM!!!

She’s vile and I’m about to come after her and I’ll add that buck teethed dafty gill to the list!!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen

I doubt she'll still have him in her care when he's 30 . I forgot one minute cannot see her coping with a 15 year old version of max who will be much louder and much stronger and also probably wheelchair bound . Your absolutely right he's cute now but he may well look a lot different when he's older . His diet alone means he will probably become obese well before his teenage years and most probably won't have any natural teeth coz she insists on feeding him dog toys . Most of the weird people saving those videos will have lost interest and will have moved on to other creators with younger children. The pep talk she gave this morning about a stupid light switch will be the type of rhetoric her mum and nan tell her coz there as selfish as she is and instead of worrying about their daughter being mentally unwell they continue to encourage it because they are desperate and I mean desperate for their little princess to be 'famous'. She's completely and utterly ruined herself and her mum and nan are her biggest problem. Apart from max .

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Guys I get it you know who she is deep down, but please don’t say things that mean things to good parents

My little girl will die if she doesn’t eat, somedays I cry myself to sleep because all she’s eaten that day is crisps, I have the best social worker and community nurse who says “fed or dead” and that’s a fact

I hate her as much as anyone

But there are somethings us autistic individuals cannot help, and that’s got nothing to do with parenting ❤️

I know it’s easy to get carried away because of her despicable behaviour but don’t get carried away where other parents who are here and watch can see what’s being said may feel less than

Listen to the real advocates and listen so your not making ignorant comments

Everyone knows my feelings on her but as a parent and an autistic adult I need to speak when things are not ok to say

Hope that’s ok ❤️

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Guys I get it you know who she is deep down, but please don’t say things that mean things to good parents

My little girl will die if she doesn’t eat, somedays I cry myself to sleep because all she’s eaten that day is crisps, I have the best social worker and community nurse who says “fed or dead” and that’s a fact

I hate her as much as anyone

But there are somethings us autistic individuals cannot help, and that’s got nothing to do with parenting ❤️

I know it’s easy to get carried away because of her despicable behaviour but don’t get carried away where other parents who are here and watch can see what’s being said may feel less than

Listen to the real advocates and listen so your not making ignorant comments

Everyone knows my feelings on her but as a parent and an autistic adult I need to speak when things are not ok to say

Hope that’s ok ❤️
❤ xx

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’m so sorry if i offend anyone but why does she always have to be a Sen mum why can’t she just be a mum?
Yeah as the mother of a child with additional needs, I don't refer to myself as a SEN mum offline or on really. Maybe the odd time when offering someone a wee bit support or understanding like "hey fellow sen mum" here but very rarely. It's not my whole personality.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She's so dangerous S baiting, how dare she think she can tell others about S!
Shes an utter deluded attention seeking where. My husband son died 2 yrs ago, 21,suicide .... none of us including his friends & girlfriend knew why...he hid it all... he just did. My uncle was the same, took himself away and killed himself...suicidal people don't inform others as theyve made their mind up and dont want it to be changed or to continue in life...just do off VaV She's a fing manipulative sick t

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Because she is continuously using her child to gain “sympathy”

Even today, oh she doesn’t know what the future looks like. …. Neither do any of us!!! I don’t go around calling myself anything but a MUM!!!

She’s vile and I’m about to come after her and I’ll add that buck teethed dafty gill to the list!!
Babe you need to release something or some s if you have any evidence of anything this b needs off the app she’s actually putting so many people’s MH at risk! People really need to start providing receipts not hearsay stuff