Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
It’s like she thinks she’s come up with something innovative and motivational so she has to keep saying it over and over and over again. Embarrassing but basically letting us know if we didn’t already that it’s all an act. She’s an actress. Simple as that.
and a s actress at that

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Is that gill Baird all there you don’t know Steph from Adam she is a client remember gill a client who is getting a boob job this is all going to blow up in gill face and Steph is playing her like a fiddle and she is skipping along to her merry tune they have a plan 😆 yes you do you are giving Steph a free boob job now she has lost weight on the injections, gill wanting recognition for being in all the girl other bams post come up to Aberdeen gill you will see how unliked she is here.
IMG_6129.png
I was just in her live and apparently the gynaecologist they were getting at cosmedicare done a runner after her TT drama last week. Of course she still didn't accept it being her fault though. I think her exact words were "because of that drama last week"

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is that gill Baird all there you don’t know Steph from Adam she is a client remember gill a client who is getting a boob job this is all going to blow up in gill face and Steph is playing her like a fiddle and she is skipping along to her merry tune they have a plan 😆 yes you do you are giving Steph a free boob job now she has lost weight on the injections, gill wanting recognition for being in all the girl other bams post come up to Aberdeen gill you will see how unliked she is here.
IMG_6129.png
They have a wee plan so they??…….this should be aired for all to see she is now co-noodling with this prick !!

Cosmedicare needs reporting to watchdog again!

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
I was just in her live and apparently the gynaecologist they were getting at cosmedicare done a runner after her TT drama last week. Of course she still didn't accept it being her fault though. I think her exact words were "because of that drama last week"
Why would you sit on tiktok telling people that ? Is she actually trying to ruin that business 🤔 if I was looking into having anything done this place would be an instant red flag.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She also worked at a college and a parent said remember me she did and said oh their was drama their are well but she is now involving herself in Tik tok drama defending someone who is only interested in herself I hope it blows up on gill face as Steph will use and abuse her the same as everyone else.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She can sit there and say it doesn’t matter but it’s yet another lie. She buys likes and she buys followers 😂😂😂😂

This is why no one fin likes her.
Started off saying likes and views don’t matter to her, finished the sTok encouraging everyone to follow the live and like it, absolute crackpot!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Did she just compare Robin Williams with her switch on switch off word salad? Yet again misses what someone obviously tried to explain to her. As much as I loved and miss Robin he had a well known history of drink and drug abuse, he also suffered from depression and anxiety like a lot of great comedians. I watched a documentary with his widow where it was revealed he had Lewy body dementia. Lot more going in with Robin than your pathetic existence Steph.
Sounded a lot like suicide baiting to me 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
There seriously is something not right there 😒 I mean who gets that involved with a potential client?
And makes a flippant joke about taking 10 grand out her back pocket and giving it to a patient to cheer her up before of ‘trolls’.

Thats not normal behaviour. Without even doing due diligence.

Regardless. What owner of a business makes a remark about giving a stranger £10,000? It was said as a way to piss ‘trolls’ off. Why is Gill so desperate to get one up on supposed trolls that a stranger and client deals with?

Who is to say £10,000 even bothers anyone? Another one obsessed with cash and thinks it’s be all and end all.
Give her £10,000 Gill, people won’t stop calling her out for bullshit. You’ll just be £10k out of pocket.

May 24, 2024
The World
I was watching that too. That’s what happens when you reply from the face of the company. You speak for all who would be working there.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I canna cope tagging in other creators 😆 does Steph know she was trying to add Chelsea and sent her messages also because of her video speaking about cosmetic surgery the women is tapped you think the forums will go away because you are sticking up for Aberdeen Beyoncé her past will never go away and she has to live with that for her the rest of her life and she will never stop reading here tomorrow it will be bad boss b least gill Baird gives everyone a right Laff she will be old news soon enough after Steph gets what benefits her.
IMG_6135.jpeg IMG_6134.jpeg IMG_6137.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So what Gill is saying it’s wrong to make videos about Steph, and it’s wrong to bring people down on the app.
But fully supports other women being brought down in retaliation?
I know make it make sense Steph wouldn’t have anything to clapback to if she didn’t read here and she doesn’t see anything on folks pages on Tik tok as she has them all blocked because as she claims it doesn’t bother her but actively goes out seeking information so clearly bothered but warrior gill Baird is here to save the day it’s laughable.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
For those that know… was his mum and family absolutely not allowed in the room at all?
Did she point blank refuse, and what was a reason for doing that?

I don't know anything about this I've only heard what everyone else has. I do know tho that in his final weeks/days she had his phone and kept his closest friends away and they never got to say goodbye. Now that is from one of his school pals x

May 24, 2024
The World
I canna cope tagging in other creators 😆 does Steph know she was trying to add Chelsea and sent her messages also because of her video speaking about cosmetic surgery the women is tapped you think the forums will go away because you are sticking up for Aberdeen Beyoncé her past will never go away and she has to live with that for her the rest of her life and she will never stop reading here tomorrow it will be bad boss b least gill Baird gives everyone a right Laff she will be old news soon enough after Steph gets what benefits her.
IMG_6135.jpeg IMG_6134.jpeg IMG_6137.jpeg
Tagging people she’s gifted who now automatically are bound to feel like they are forever in her debt and need to blindly follow her view

😂😂😂😂