Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I can’t with this t 😂😂😂I am crying at her videos.. first off her morning video I couldn’t get through the whole thing. She’s a nob. Second thing.. “I couldn’t afford my fewd shop and now I’m here” Would you stop 😂😂😂😂making out like she was little miss poor with no money at all and now she’s a rich high flyer 😂😂😂 get to do! And lastly she doesn’t condone the people saying about Sophie’s house but she approves of her daughter saying karma? Her daughter was watching the live cus staff asked her to not cus it came up in her fyp. She’s such a liar. See that finger.. she needs to shove it up her hole and shut the do up. I’d love to see her in person. She’s a mouthy t behind her phone.. like her daughter. Why does her daughter even know about the drama.. she always involves her and tells her s the kid doesn’t need to know. The kid doesn’t need to know staffs pathetic drama. She craves and thrives off drama. It’s all she has for content. It’s embarrassing
Her daughter should have Sophie blocked like her mother has then it wouldn't come up on her fyp ! Clearly using her daughter as a spy . Think L went in to the live not expecting anyone to notice her . Never has any hate been directed towards L from Sophie or anybody else . So she thinks its ok for her daughter to have the opinion that someone's house should be burned down ... I would be seriously fing concerned if that was my daughter . But we aren't allowed opinions or we are bullies !! Make this make fing sense

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This will wash off her too.
Funny how she said L has a strong sense of justice… where has she heard that because she never came up with that herself.
Probably going to claim L is autistic now.
Yesssss bcos Sophie said something similar the other day when she’s being accused of something she hasn’t done she’ll prove her innocence!!! She stole Sophie content now 😭😭

May 24, 2024
The World
Yesssss bcos Sophie said something similar the other day when she’s being accused of something she hasn’t done she’ll prove her innocence!!! She stole Sophie content now 😭😭
100%!!
She’s always watching!
Not a fing chance she’s come out with that herself. Using it against the people who said it.
Read her like a book.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow her comment section go lily adults encouraging a 15 year old child no one has went for her daughter no one has went onto her page or sent her messages and if they have Steph you need to prove it I am not surprised Steph came on and did her usual she can’t Step up and be a parent and this whole bull about she is defending her mum she shouldn’t be doing it.and Aimee you can do off someone was messaging to burn someone’s house down and a 15 year old was commenting karma.
IMG_6254.jpeg IMG_6253.jpeg IMG_6252.jpeg

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Wow her comment section go lily adults encouraging a 15 year old child no one has went for her daughter no one has went onto her page or sent her messages and if they seen Steph you need to prove it I am not surprised Steph came on and did her usual she can’t Steph up and be a parent and this whole bull about she is defending her mum she shouldn’t be doing it.and Aimee you can do off someone was messaging to burn someone’s house down and a 15 year old was commenting karma.
IMG_6254.jpeg IMG_6253.jpeg IMG_6252.jpeg
I don’t recall Soph saying anything about harming Steph. Or burning Steph’s house down.
Just read her behaviour for what it is. So it’s ok to retaliate like that?

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What in the Deen in going on . Again , took a day off this and wee hard nut Vav coming on a vid there saying , don't come at my daughter or my son for that matter ?! Pffffffttt , look's like fire playing with fire . Thing's are getting out of hand , whilst she still tries and justifies herand her daughter's inappropriate honking behaviour . Come tae ma door ..... Come tae ma fkn door as Big Olly would say . 🤣