Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Everyone just stop talkin about her and giving her content for her last pay day before Christmas.
#NoPayDayForVavron
This is what we need to do. Just not talk about her. I said this earlier. She would have no content. She’s not even worth talking about sometimes. She’s just fing infuriating sometimes

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
No steph, you cant get paid from likes, comments and views from the bots you buy thats why it didnt cooperate with the creator fund. That and the fact that you don't create anything except for drama and have limited comments on.

But thanks for confirming the drama and negativity is just your personality and not for views / money. Just an overall t then eh.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Sorry haven't been on today just done a 12 hour shift and caught up on the way home.... I'm just in utter disbelief to be honest....lost for words... if that had been Sophies bonus daughter going onto Vavs live and after a discussion about Arson threats she put what her daughter had put. My god the uproar!
The fing Audacity makes me sick! Someone somewhere must have something that will wipe this b off TT... how much more is she going to get away with! I'm flabbergasted

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow guys I’m actually raging normally a lurker and odd time poster but her sty clap back video to Soph about lily giving her opinion has absolutely raged me, she is one horrid ugly evil narcissistic t and she deserves everything bad what happens to her thinking her s doesn’t smell, if actually love for her to come to people with that attitude in person cos she wouldn’t dare, she’s an absolute waste of oxygen and encouraging her daughter to behave that way speaks volumes, dragging her up just like mad Pam and nana mink did her
This 1 video above anything else shows EXACTLY what Stephanie Robertson is actually like. What man with kids would want to get the likes of this involved in their family life? fing disgusting

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This 1 video above anything else shows EXACTLY what Stephanie Robertson is actually like. What man with kids would want to get the likes of this involved in their family life? fing disgusting
Real men wouldn’t hang around that family for long, the only ones that did are wet wipes. Step dad, step Granda and the half brother who has clearly been brought up to be a wet wipe. Prob does the same eye rolls up into his brain trying to control his premature ejaculation

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Here, TL and tiktok need to just stop speaking about her. Narcissists thrive on any sort of attention, love being talked about and need to be in control. If it stops she loses all control of what others are saying and doing and that's when she'll not be able to cope. Those on tiktok that have spoke out have done their bit, they'll never manage to make her followers think rationally but they'll find out for themselves eventually. They'll be the ones fuming when they realise all they've ever been is her payroll.

smithy67

Sep 30, 2024
france
My thoughts exactly. She will remain single forever coz she oozes poison. Over grown teenager and s parent. Definitely not step-mummy material.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just popped on to say I've also blocked her today after her video condoning L's comments. If we cut her off at the source she has no content, no engagement and ultimately ... #nopaydayforvavron
So true . We all see how dire her engagement is when there’s no drama . When there is drama she twists it to suit herself and the huns fall for it . Sophie is best to block any huns trying to antagonise her especially on lives . Give them and her nothing