Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Everyone just stop talkin about her and giving her content for her last pay day before Christmas.
#NoPayDayForVavron
Her highest paid videos are always clapbacks so if nobody gives her anything to clap back at, she’ll have to start creating comments herself to clap back at.

#NoPayDayForVavron

Last edited:

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She’s a Sen child?
She is whatever vav thinks is appropriate at the time unfortunately how sad for that peer quine I know she's rattled a few feathers but it's just how she's been brought up I know we all have a laugh about Steph and her bizzare behaviour on here but this is a really sad state of affairs now . Please think about the consequences for Lilly's future Steph . Why are you trying to make her feel like you do ? Please stop for her sake this is heartbreaking for any normal mother to see.

Mar 2, 2024
Wow guys I’m actually raging normally a lurker and odd time poster but her sty clap back video to Soph about lily giving her opinion has absolutely raged me, she is one horrid ugly evil narcissistic t and she deserves everything bad what happens to her thinking her s doesn’t smell, if actually love for her to come to people with that attitude in person cos she wouldn’t dare, she’s an absolute waste of oxygen and encouraging her daughter to behave that way speaks volumes, dragging her up just like mad Pam and nana mink did her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly the females in that family are all rotten, seems to have passed down each generation without skipping. One rule for them and another for everyone else regarding opinions it seems - maybe in her world but not on here and we will make sure to remind her every time she cries troll.

Also that Gill Baird can do off and keep fing off until she reaches the sea where she can dip her fy head the daft trollop. I can’t work out if she’s giving weird or desperate vibes but she certainly needs to clue herself up on her new pal.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
This is just absolutely disgusting. S baiting then the next day all is well. I've actually been feeling s'dal recently and there's absolutely no way I could even pretend to be happy never mind smiling. She needs a good hiding
I’ve very recently been in that same horrible dark place you are in and it’s certainly not something to make light of.
Please speak to someone and seek help, I just wish I had some way of passing my number to you if you wanted someone to talk to that’s experienced the awful feelings you have at the moment. All I can do is send you my love and stay strong.❤️❤️❤️