Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
So …… diverting my attention to something altogether more delightful:

Can someone please tell me how to make tablet that comes out well? Any tips?
I want the answer to this too .mine just ends up like sugar lumps.and I do beat it ,I beat it long time. So bloody annoying .my grannie had the knack.she just didn’t make it often enough for me .i want it to be melt in the mouth .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
So …… diverting my attention to something altogether more delightful:

Can someone please tell me how to make tablet that comes out well? Any tips?

This is my go to tablet recipe. Hope it works for you 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-193940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-193940_Chrome.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20190802-193949_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-193949_Chrome.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 34

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As for this one …she will learn the hard way …especially when she loses clients ! That is karma
What rubbish when it’s just about her or her business she has been on live saying she has researched everything and she is clean like I said earlier gill you have made your bed and took a side of someone you don’t know.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Blocked them all. They can get to do, after that abhorrent video condoning arson and twisting it like do.
She can get fed getting any pay material from me!
I can’t believe she still has it up I tell you she better get a visit and the comments I have Seen on her post how any of her Huns can say they don’t incite hate is Beyond me.

May 24, 2024
The World
I want the answer to this too .mine just ends up like sugar lumps.and I do beat it ,I beat it long time. So bloody annoying .my grannie had the knack.she just didn’t make it often enough for me .i want it to be melt in the mouth .
I love baking. I made a walnut and chocolate chip banana bread last week 😍

May 24, 2024
The World
Ooo would love the recipe for this please! sounds delicious 😋
I will send over in the morning. A favourite in this house is chocolate fudge.
Tin of condensed milk
75g unsalted butter
350g milk chocolate
50g dark chocolate
Splash of vanilla essence
Melt all together until smooth.
Place in a lined container and pop in the fridge until cooled and hardened.
About 15 mins in to it being in the fridge, add whatever topping you want to it. Caramel chips etc and then allow to harden completely ❤️
Cut & serve 🍫

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I will send over in the morning. A favourite in this house is chocolate fudge.
Tin of condensed milk
75g unsalted butter
350g milk chocolate
50g dark chocolate
Splash of vanilla essence
Melt all together until smooth.
Place in a lined container and pop in the fridge until cooled and hardened.
About 15 mins in to it being in the fridge, add whatever topping you want to it. Caramel chips etc and then allow to harden completely ❤️
Cut & serve 🍫
Thank you lovely 🥰🌹 this one sounds yummy too I have screen shot it 😍 I'm crap at cooking but love baking ❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her Facebook story ..doesn’t get paid for views/comments apparently 🤣
For no other reason than she buys too many bots to make it look like her profile is growing when in fact it is not.

She can’t have comments on naturally and they’re all limited to be approved 😂😂😂 she has to control the narrative completely.

That’s the sole reason only she isn’t in the creator fund. She can spout as much tt shop pish as she likes… but not true.

She has around 35% fake following which is up there with some of the worlds top celebrities like mr beast and Elon musk 😂😂😂 she doesn’t realise how easy it is to spot a mile away !