Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So beefy you ugly little b
This is why I know you’re lying about NOT being on the creator fund and why

1: you haven’t posted a screenshot of the “ join the creator fund “ page on TikTok account to show you HAVENT joined it

2: your mouth is open and talking - we instantly know this is a lie

3: you ensure you post max when your views are low to get them high to get paid

4: last payday for creator fund is indeed 30th November

Now this is why I know you and Aimee always say you aren’t in it

I’ve been offered numerous management teams from TikTok, who I have turned down as I do not want to have TikTok as my job. I have a real job which I love

However, I did enquire about what it entails etc and let me tell you one thing they advise, if you start a limited company - you have your creator fund, a set up to a different account I.E a PayPal account, as this can be classed as gifts - which you do NOT NEED TO DECLARE on your tax return.

So beefy you and Aimee can plead all you want you aren’t on the creator fund but some of us know the truth.

If you had the proof you weren’t you would have posted it in that video

Enjoy chewing on ya coffee over that one

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I want the answer to this too .mine just ends up like sugar lumps.and I do beat it ,I beat it long time. So bloody annoying .my grannie had the knack.she just didn’t make it often enough for me .i want it to be melt in the mouth .
This was the one I used in lockdown, came out perfect everytime and I’d say it’s all in the beating

Attachments

• IMG_4456.jpeg
    IMG_4456.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 21

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
And you know that line that is sometimes crossed with Sen and just badly behaved poorly parented children… yeh it’s blurring a bit with Lily considering she’s enabled by a narc. Example exhibit todays post.
Yes yes and yes!! Exactly this!!
As a parent who fought from age of 2 right upto 11 for a diagnosis. I sometimes felt like it was me, I was just a bad parent. I know that they don't use an Aspergers diagnosis now and it all comes under the Autism Spectrum Disorder but I always felt he displayed a lot of Aspergers traits. When he was younger he could appear to be quite rude (no manners) and unpolite especially in public. But I tell you what, now at 13 years old everytime we get off a bus or we are in a shop and I hear his wee voice say "thank you". I know even with his additional needs I can still teach him right from wrong and manners with consistency and time.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’m going radio silent about her I’m posting my own content for a few days enjoy lol xx
I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and watch all the Harry Potter films 😂 so I understand all this slytherin and Hufflepuff talk when I get the moments to join your lives.

We will still enjoy any content you decide to put our, wether it be calling out TT Narcs or your wee hauls x

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
And dropped gill Baird name into the mix if I was gill I would be raging as Sophie is done no hate towards gill all she did was message a companies page gill has told lies about Sophie phoning twice as she forgot Soph actually messaged which she did apologise for but has don’t do all else apart from ride off the clout of metioning Steph name, now Steph is saying because her and gill and “others “ are getting hate that condones arson wow Steph you really have dug yourself a hole but gill will be too far up her arse to see.
Yeah her apology means nothing now because she was speaking about Sophs video, with the speech she had to write down so she remembered whay it was she wanted to say and didn't get sidetracked. Sure I seen a comment on her page making joke of it. I'll need to try find it because I do like a receipt.

Screenshot_20241002_070624_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_070644_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_070307_TikTok.jpg
EDITED TO ADD RECEIPTS!!

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Yeah her apology means nothing now because she was speaking about Sophs video, with the speech she had to write down so she remembered whay it was she wanted to say and didn't get sidetracked. Sure I seen a comment on her page making joke of it. I'll need to try find it because I do like a receipt.

Screenshot_20241002_070624_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_070644_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_070307_TikTok.jpg
EDITED TO ADD RECEIPTS!!
The statement was so credible? The girl was sticking up for herself because Gill lied and said she called the business.
Wouldn’t put it past Steph phoning with a dodgy accent. Mind her video of trying to do an accent with her pal…
Gill said it was someone trying to put on a Scottish accent. Maybe more like a Scottish accent trying to put on another?? But their brains don’t let them think like that.

Gill is back peddling now saying she’s only stuck up for herself and her company. What a load of se. Another poor excuse of a woman who is seeing glimmers of the truth but trying to protect herself now. She said she looked at the charity commission etc etc, none of what has been said about Steph is true blah blah.
Honestly people - if you’re going to pick a side, I’d make sure you have some integrity to stay in that lane and die on that hill. But no… damage limitation already.

Anyways. Not a chance I’m giving Seabiscuit any content, so what’s peoples plans today? 🐎

I am working, then out a walk as I’m doing 100miles for October.
Bought my daughter a car for her birthday which I’ve hid away so I need to go get that and give it a run. 🚗

✌️

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I love baking. I made a walnut and chocolate chip banana bread last week 😍
Ooh I was in my banana bread era last week lol apologies I wanted to sound like a creator there 😂
Made two, one chocolate chip and coconut and one with caramel.
Wanted to cheer my best friend up because she's been having a hard time recently. So what better way than some home made cake 😍

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’ll take you to her house Soph and you can punch her up and down the place.
Aye nevermind the traditional relationship roles we were speaking about last night. Let's get back to the traditional way of sorting horrible fs out!! A guid old punch in the pus!! If it's OK for Aimee to choose violence when shes on her periods then I choose violence too, I'll come back and think of my reason later 😂

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I wish we could pause this forum move to an exclusive private one for a few weeks where nobody outside of us could read....everyone etc goes absolutely silent not a mention of vav on their pages and the pages like that casper one also....would love to see her content then haha. I swear she would be on OF next month hahaha I've blocked her so will go off whats on here now. I know 1 person doesn't make much difference but she ain't getting a view from me.
Shes absolutely vile!
Il be in and out today, day off and got 2 cakes to make 😅 xx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

EDITED TO ADD RECEIPTS!!
Another narcissist at their best in self denial . Honestly , they're a tag team . Imagine someone working for the NHS / Harley Street , getting involved with TT drama or giving their patient "a hug and a wine " They'd be in for the high jump .

May 24, 2024
The World
May 24, 2024
The World
Ooh I was in my banana bread era last week lol apologies I wanted to sound like a creator there 😂
Made two, one chocolate chip and coconut and one with caramel.
Wanted to cheer my best friend up because she's been having a hard time recently. So what better way than some home made cake 😍
Excuse me stop sounding empathetic and like a nice person. It doesn’t fit the narrative. 👹

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
Just seen jaspers main account has been permanently banned, looks like he’s been reported for dangerous activity, ie making videos when in the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think even if her account is mass reported it will still be there 👊🏽
These are another pair of chancers! They are never off their phones when driving! Seen them with my own eyes. And don’t be fooled by the “we don’t think we’re special” persona. Nothing but beggars and they are prolific shop lifters.