Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I wish we could pause this forum move to an exclusive private one for a few weeks where nobody outside of us could read....everyone etc goes absolutely silent not a mention of vav on their pages and the pages like that casper one also....would love to see her content then haha. I swear she would be on OF next month hahaha I've blocked her so will go off whats on here now. I know 1 person doesn't make much difference but she ain't getting a view from me.
Shes absolutely vile!
Il be in and out today, day off and got 2 cakes to make 😅 xx
Telegram is the best way to go 😂 no phone numbers just add by username.
But this forum is too pubic to arrange that as someone will see the name of the chat and try join 👀

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
These are another pair of chancers! They are never off their phones when driving! Seen them with my own eyes. And don’t be fooled by the “we don’t think we’re special” persona. Nothing but beggars and they are prolific shop lifters.
Also nobody would have guessed that Nelly was still smoking cannabis all through that pregnancy. I also know they both have a serious coke problem. The children he has with his ex no longer want to go to them. The abuse and violence all the children witness in that house hold is scary.