Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Yeah my lass would stay up all night. If she’s not working after school she comes home and goes to sleep.
What a life… 😂😂

Do they just do theatre? Or do they have a podcast?
My therapist ghosted me is a good podcast if anyone likes them
Yes they do a podcast. The show was bloody hilarious so I’m going to check out the podcasts.

If you like a good murder podcast “who killed Emma” is so good but so very sad.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
This woman is such a fake. Her fake tears for attention. The feel sorry for me act. She knows exactly what she is doing!! Didn't she look ugly on her latest live? Her face looked so gaunt. Bet she is having that weight loss injection 💉 so she can actually wear a size 12.
She’s in the 6-10 bracket now, dontcha know
Yeah my lass would stay up all night. If she’s not working after school she comes home and goes to sleep.
What a life… 😂😂

Do they just do theatre? Or do they have a podcast?
My therapist ghosted me is a good podcast if anyone likes them
just added it to my follow list, will give it a go when I’m out with the pup 🙌🏻

Mar 8, 2024
The statement was so credible? The girl was sticking up for herself because Gill lied and said she called the business.
Wouldn’t put it past Steph phoning with a dodgy accent. Mind her video of trying to do an accent with her pal…
Gill said it was someone trying to put on a Scottish accent. Maybe more like a Scottish accent trying to put on another?? But their brains don’t let them think like that.

Gill is back peddling now saying she’s only stuck up for herself and her company. What a load of se. Another poor excuse of a woman who is seeing glimmers of the truth but trying to protect herself now. She said she looked at the charity commission etc etc, none of what has been said about Steph is true blah blah.
Honestly people - if you’re going to pick a side, I’d make sure you have some integrity to stay in that lane and die on that hill. But no… damage limitation already.

Anyways. Not a chance I’m giving Seabiscuit any content, so what’s peoples plans today? 🐎

I am working, then out a walk as I’m doing 100miles for October.
Bought my daughter a car for her birthday which I’ve hid away so I need to go get that and give it a run. 🚗

✌️
Enjoy your walk and wow that is amazing!! Love a good walk 😊

Also, what a lovely present and surprise for your daughter 🚗

I'm off to take the pooch for a groom and will go to b&m for a mooch while I wait....I can post a haul later ?? 🙂🤣

Enjoy your walk beautiful ❤️

#nopaydayforvav

May 24, 2024
The World
Enjoy your walk and wow that is amazing!! Love a good walk 😊

Also, what a lovely present and surprise for your daughter 🚗

I'm off to take the pooch for a groom and will go to b&m for a mooch while I wait....I can post a haul later ?? 🙂🤣

Enjoy your walk beautiful ❤️

#nopaydayforvav
Thank you 🤩 I do a fair bit for charity collecting. And it all gets handed in 😛

What kind of dog do you have? A dog is on my plans for 2025 🐶

Yes do a haul. I need to go tomorrow 🤣🤣 ❤️

#NoPayDayForVav

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you 🤩 I do a fair bit for charity collecting. And it all gets handed in 😛

What kind of dog do you have? A dog is on my plans for 2025 🐶

Yes do a haul. I need to go tomorrow 🤣🤣 ❤️

#NoPayDayForVav
Wow charity money that gets handed in, who knew 😕🤣
Even more enjoyable then when doing it for good causes ❤️

He is a spaniel and is like my shadow, always by my side 😍
Ah you will love walking even more with a dog and they give so much more 😍
For me, animals over humans anyday (not all but most! 🤣)

Haul incoming....😉

#nopaydayforvav

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My day so far, fell out of bed just before 6am, shower, then kettle on for coffee and opened my laptop to start work at 6.30am, went for my usual 1.5 mile walk at 8.30 ( I do it at least 3 times a day) I was also doing non work related uploads to YouTube, Facebook and X of a video recorded last night after almost 12 hours of work. I really should say I’m exhausted but that would be a lie. I’m full of beans because I have loads of energy from not sitting about filming content to sell cheap se on Tik tok. I prefer doing things that feeds my brain

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Wow charity money that gets handed in, who knew 😕🤣
Even more enjoyable then when doing it for good causes ❤️

He is a spaniel and is like my shadow, always by my side 😍
Ah you will love walking even more with a dog and they give so much more 😍
For me, animals over humans anyday (not all but most! 🤣)

Haul incoming....😉
I love my dog, she’s a bloody pain in the arse but I wouldn’t have her any other way

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
These are another pair of chancers! They are never off their phones when driving! Seen them with my own eyes. And don’t be fooled by the “we don’t think we’re special” persona. Nothing but beggars and they are prolific shop lifters.
Omg now way 😱 I dinna follow either of them but I seen the go fund me for the wee baba, so I donated. I’m shocked

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I love my dog, she’s a bloody pain in the arse but I wouldn’t have her any other way
My two are the same 😂 they’re not small dogs either, follow me about constantly, I can’t count how many times they’ve nearly decked me coming down the stairs 😭 I wouldn’t change them though 🤔 expect the smell that vacates their backsides 🤢🤮 or maybe having to hang on to the edge of our bed for dear life as they take up most of it