Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
😭😂💀 just catching up over on TL, on that Casper page is a 🐄 supporter/fan/hun whatever they want to call themselves slagging someone for their profile pic, saying check rolls, go to the gym etc 😂😭 it’s 🐄 bag as their profile pic, I’m actually howling 😂😭😭😭😭
Holy s I just seen that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sammie your conversation skills have always been questionable but thats a belter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
😭😂💀 just catching up over on TL, on that Casper page is a 🐄 supporter/fan/hun whatever they want to call themselves slagging someone for their profile pic, saying check rolls, go to the gym etc 😂😭 it’s 🐄 bag as their profile pic, I’m actually howling 😂😭😭😭😭

Thing is why do folk respond to these morons , just block ?! I mean you can't argue with stupid at the end of the day . That Samieeeee the pit bull ( well it's a pic of a Staffie ) is always barking at " trolls " on her page . How can anyone that's never met that person be so deep for them ? Same with The Hat , it baffles me . Anyway , some still talking about her , some not . I'm just amazed she's got through life doing the things she has to people and come out the s smelling of roses without consequences . I'm no talking anymore about her for now , as it's inner peace . One particular friend has stepped away from the s due to other commitments saying , no time to be interested in her s but did do dirty on them . She's abhorent .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Thing is why do folk respond to these morons , just block ?! I mean you can't argue with stupid at the end of the day . That Samieeeee the pit bull ( well it's a pic of a Staffie ) is always barking at " trolls " on her page . How can anyone that's never met that person be so deep for them ? Same with The Hat , it baffles me . Anyway , some still talking about her , some not . I'm just amazed she's got through life doing the things she has to people and come out the s smelling of roses without consequences . I'm no talking anymore about her for now , as it's inner peace . One particular friend has stepped away from the s due to other commitments saying , no time to be interested in her s but did do dirty on them . She's abhorent .
Um on a vav free month but that needed a special mention. Shows how utterly moronic they are, and what they really think of their pal 😛