Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s fing gantin 💀💀💀
It might have been a bit more creamy if she had used a glug of olive oil instead of spray stuff but the great cook had none 🤷‍♀️Wrong pasta in my opinion for so little sauce but could have made it more creamy by binding the sauce and pasta if she had just done a simple thing like………..oh I’m not giving her cooking lessons. You’d think the amount of pasta she makes as “made from scratch“ meals she‘d know how to make simple pasta dish but hers give me the boak, nothing remotely Italian about them. Fajita pasta, sorry it’s a no from me 🤢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahahahahahaha did steph just drop Aimee in it? Aimee always says how much she hates cheese like it's her personality and Steph does that "recipe" main ingredient cheese and says you'd love this Aimee 😂😂😂😂 Steph is and always will be Aimees biggest troll and I love that for her 👏👏👏👏
Such a strange thing to say as she is her friend and friend’s normally know if you hate something that much my mate hates mayo but Aimee goes on about it all the time , i think 🐄 has just dropped her mate in it I bet she put’s cheese on that pasta crap she always has name A well played 🐄 for trolling your mate hilarious 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm confused what actually happened with the whole jill lady vav and Sophie.
Gill commented on a clapback video saying she wanted to give 🐄 a hug and a wine from her business Tik tok as 🐄 is away to get tit surgery from the same company Soph sent them a messages saying it was unprofessional to do that from a company page, gill accused Soph of phoning the company a few time which was a lie as no call logs have been shown which then Soph went on to defend herself and rightly so, but ever since gill has been in the comments of 🐄 and anyone else who supports 🐄 and is using her for clout as she hasn’t stopped mentioning 🐄.