Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Right change of subject anymore recipes I am going to make a comment cafe recipe book teatime is the worse meal thinking what to cook hit me up ladies.
I use Scott Bapties recipes a lot, I’ve 4 adults and a child on a standard night, usually 3 out of that 4 are counting macros so having the barcode to scan to input the whole meal to mfp is sooo much easier than trying to remember what I’m adding as I go along 🙈 I use his app of recipes but I’m sure he has a lot of them on YouTube, I just have no patience to watch a video!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Kinda by following the recipe. Basically mix cream cheese, chopped garlic and chives, spread it over flattened chicken thighs then roll up and cover in sesame seeds. Simple but tasty. It’s from a diet meal plan
Another one noted down come them coming ladies , we all like dairy here no make up intolerance in our house.😁

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Is it just my eyes or has she had her lips done? Or are they just looking scabby from all her arse kissing 💋

Screenshot_20241002_203117_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_203132_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_203144_TikTok.jpg
This twit is as false as lots of the “influencers” we speak about on here.

I find her extremely hard to watch …….. and that bloody voice!!!

I won’t be getting my Mounjaro from her place.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Without mentioning she who shall not be named #nopayday. I get the frustration Lenny has and I agree with the reply but I’m pretty sure the Star Creator doesn’t mean she is a star seller. You’re invited to be one, usually from attending an event not because you’re a top seller. There are requirements, you have to post a certain amount of content AND shop ones, they also make you request free samples every week, (apparently they do check your content) It’s as easy to get kicked out of as it is getting in. If they don’t like what you’re doing or not doing they‘ll ghost you, no more coaching/help etc. So It‘s a creator programme of some sort where content and views are important to your earnings. Bending the truth hmm

Attachments

• IMG_4464.jpeg
    IMG_4464.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 17

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another one noted down come them coming ladies , we all like dairy here no make up intolerance in our house.😁
When I say I‘m not a big dairy eater I mean I don’t drink cows milk or eat things like yoghurts it’s not an intolerance. I hate the smell and taste. I always have butter and different cheeses for recipes, I’d have Parmesan on everything 😋