Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’ll need to figure out how to chop videos in length because you only need the first 20 seconds of Beefsters latest vid to hear her honest claim of ‘I’m not a size 10’ 🤣 she realised what she was saying half way through saying it 😂

In other news @Aitkens Rowie, your tablet recipe provided me with 2 tubs of glorious tablet, so smooth, no grainy texture. The best recipe I’ve tried! The electric whisk was a game changer too, who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
That looks increddddibbblllleee :love:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anyways. Works done for the day, I have to go to B&M (won’t be doing a haul sorry not sorry), step daughter is here for the weekend.
I’ve got 827,193 balloons to blow up, and presents to wrap!
I’ve done my tan, I’m going to the shop with no bra on, so I’ve got the baggiest clothes on ever 😂😂

Girl problems.
This is why I purchased an electric balloon pump years ago 😂 saves the old lungs

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
My father was out my life at age 6, what my mother done would make the hardest of people cry but I let him back in and he proved to me that I never should have bothered. I do try not to punish myself, I suffered significant childhood trauma, didn’t help me in adulthood as I accepted that as acceptable behaviour until I broke a few years ago now, I’m so glad I’m still here today as I nearly wasn’t, a few times but it’s let me see there is good people in the world and I do deserve the love and care I have now, I’m loved and looked after in ways I could never of believed 🥺
Yesterday just took me by surprise, I never thought he would of been there but he knew I’d be there, they’re both so evil, they’re the ones who have nothing and no one around them, there is no way they’re happy in life xx
Sorry you went through so much as a child. So glad you have found people to love and care for you and know you do deserve it ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ll need to figure out how to chop videos in length because you only need the first 20 seconds of Beefsters latest vid to hear her honest claim of ‘I’m not a size 10’ 🤣 she realised what she was saying half way through saying it 😂

In other news @Aitkens Rowie, your tablet recipe provided me with 2 tubs of glorious tablet, so smooth, no grainy texture. The best recipe I’ve tried! The electric whisk was a game changer too, who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
Aww I’m so glad it worked for you. It’s the only recipe that worked every time for me. I hated baking, only did it when the kids were little but I was bored during lockdown even though I worked right through it so came across that one when I was looking. I even made a cake for a special birthday my daughter had in the May, put it on her garden table then phoned her from my car. This cake was so over the top but she was meant to be abroad for it, was obviously cancelled so I tried my best to make up for her missing out on that

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

It looks delish btw 🩷

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Just catching up my troll besties 👯‍♀️

Was getting my nails 💅🏼 done in a salon today that also does hair and who was the talk of the place? Yep , Beefy! Everyone laughing at her saying not to mention her weight etc but every day she’s coming on lifting up her top so we can all see her tummy 😂😂😂 someone there said they worked with her and shes so vain and has always been obsessed with being slim and hates her lower half. Not an ED …just image obsessed. Also said she always had bogging breath 🤢🤢😂😂😂 gads! Said if someone pretty came in she would give them daggers too and was awful to people below her . Yep huns that’s your lovely Steph for you 💋

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Cherish those trips. I used to do the same with my mum, we could go into town all day on a Saturday just browsing, we’d go in at 9am have breakfast somewhere and then often a late lunch because we were still browsing or buying at 3-4pm. Sometimes repeated on Sunday browsing around the shire 😊 I didn’t need to hide or worry what time I was in town as I always bumped into people I knew. I know not everyone had great relationships with their mums and I’m sorry and sad about that
I do, even more now, have had some health scares these past couple of years on both my side and the other halfs families. So anytime I get a message or phonecall asking to go on a wee shopping trip, I always make time to do it.
We actually bumped into our old neighbours from 35ish years ago the last time we were in town. We had no idea they had only moved to a neighbouring village and had lost contact with them all those years. So will be arranging a proper catch up with them soon.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t know for sure, just seen some chatter about her expecting their 9th kid, they’re tinky af by all accounts
That was a joke about expecting their 9th kid! His partner has 3 kids he has 3 kids and they have 2 together! She Almost died giving birth to their 2 baby boy and he was born at 27 weeks so is still in hospital

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just catching up my troll besties 👯‍♀️

Was getting my nails 💅🏼 done in a salon today that also does hair and who was the talk of the place? Yep , Beefy! Everyone laughing at her saying not to mention her weight etc but every day she’s coming on lifting up her top so we can all see her tummy 😂😂😂 someone there said they worked with her and shes so vain and has always been obsessed with being slim and hates her lower half. Not an ED …just image obsessed. Also said she always had bogging breath 🤢🤢😂😂😂 gads! Said if someone pretty came in she would give them daggers too and was awful to people below her . Yep huns that’s your lovely Steph for you 💋
Same story repeated in every salon in the city and a lot of shire. Of course they must all be jealous. My hairdresser knows her from training at the same time but different salons. Hairdressing is like a small village, she said she got daggers from her all the time when they were in the same places. I guess because she’s slim, quite leggy with very petite features and actually does have a cracking pair of big tits. Everyone joins in to talk about the lies and 2nd hand embarrassment from “she who is not a size 10 in the wild“