Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Oh this made me laugh. I remember when flour was like gold dust in 2020. My uncle, who is a complete technophobe (no tv, most basic mobile phone, goes to the library to access the Internet occasionally) and lives alone, I would make him meals and drop off bits of shopping when lockdown first started (I know strike 3 for being a s troll 😂). He phoned me up to tell me he got me some flour and would drop it off. I'd already managed to get my hands on a small 500g bag but baking kept the kids amused and educated reading recipes and measuring. Let's just say I felt like Pablo Escobar of the flour world when he turned up with not one but TWO of these bags of flour 🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1728067626560.jpg
Our local pub/inn was selling baking supplies like this too! Pablo 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a heap of crap that video is,so she left 2 cases one with outfits but she has her outfits in the car 😆fed up their didn’t yea 🐄 not a chance Lilly has forgotten her make up and can BPerfect not just do her make up it costs like £50 or are they too busy with groomer Charles I don’t believe that video at all, plus why would you wear a tracksuit looks mega oversized and looks like you have escaped prison it looks fing awful.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s not had a cold sore for years but I’m pretty sure I mentioned her scabby mouth a wee while ago 😂 I’m 99.9% sure she’s had one and blamed it on being run down 🤦🏻‍♀️
She did she was apparently rundown their aswell I can’t wait to see if BPerfect include her in the line up tomorrow I bet she has had to buy a ticket like the rest of the folk to see groomer Charles pinch me.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This vile cretin( to use her own word) boils my piss! I think the old saying is in sickness and in health! VAV!!! I’ve been up all night due to my partner having seizures as i’m his full time carer 🤬🤬🤬
Remember SHE asked him to marry her most likely after her ghoul family told her she should for the financial benefits. if I remember it was arranged very quickly and most of it free from the kind hearted businesses up here. Not sure what if anything was paid for by the ghouls. 5 months later he was gone and the truth about Despicable She slowly started to come out

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Remember SHE asked him to marry her most likely after her ghoul family told her she should for the financial benefits. if I remember it was arranged very quickly and most of it free from the kind hearted businesses up here. Not sure what if anything was paid for by the ghouls. 5 months later he was gone and the truth about Despicable She slowly started to come out
Exactly this folk knew then what like she was. People would of had compassion for a grieving widow, but she never was a grieving widow, only the ££££ that she frittered away living a fake lifestyle

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Our local pub/inn was selling baking supplies like this too! Pablo 🤣🤣
He lives a very simple but fascinating life but honestly when he came in carrying them and said "I wasn't sure how much you needed so I got two" 🤣🤣 my face was probably similar to that first swipe of some cheap random makeup product look 🐄 does (obviously more genuine though). Still chuckle at the thought of him walking 2 miles with a massive bag of flour in each hand 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You should pop up a pic of your masterpiece! My youngest daughter requests a home made cake every year, I’m absolutely terrible at decorating but she obviously doesn’t see the flaws 🥹 or kind enough not to point them out 😂

I think I still have ptsd from lockdown to be perfectly honest 😬
Here you go, forgot to look until now. I’ve covered up some bits for identity purposes. Raspberry overload with chocolate. I think I had 4 cake layers sandwiched with butter icing I had to to whip and colour and raspberries I think . There’s edible glitter on it too, that’s chocolate hearts on top. I threw everything on it. Apart from baking the sponges it took me 3 hours to decorate 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpeg
    IMG_4469.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 44

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Guys I don’t know how I keep finding the best of the most awful clothes in Tik Tok shop. As you can see I’m on my flying carpet with my Ali Baba trousers in front of my magic mirror which have pleats down the front that make them look like they need a good iron. Even with my magic mirror I still have to breath in so my neck disappears, I can’t stop lifting my top in these videos to show my filtered body but don’t ask me about it, just don’t guys, don’t force me to lie

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Guys I don’t know how I keep finding the best of the most awful clothes in Tok Tok shop. As you can see I’m on my flying carpet with my Ali Baba trousers in front of my magic mirror which have pleats down the front that make them look like they need a good iron. Even with my magic mirror I still have to breath in so my neck disappears, I can’t stop lifting my top in these videos to show my filtered body but don’t ask me about it, just don’t guys, don’t force me to lie
It's so obvious isn't it 🙄 baiting for the 'omg Steph you've lost so much weight, you look insane' 🙄
She'll be in a bikini soon to advertise flip flops 😂 in her magic fitting room mirror 😂

Such a dick!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is what self reminds me of that brown trousers look awful her dress sense is in her arse she is trying to be like annalivia with the waistcoat etc but it just looks awful on her the baggy trousers are terrible.and what’s is with the lifting the top, they are not fitter trousers they are wide legs and they are awful far to baggy.
IMG_6511.jpeg
I forgot to put that bit in about being “fitted trousers“ 🤣 that waistcoat is being worn to the death and we know why. For all her tik tok innnnnncreddddibbbble clothes the majority of them are never seen again after the ad has been done. Funny that