Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You should pop up a pic of your masterpiece! My youngest daughter requests a home made cake every year, I’m absolutely terrible at decorating but she obviously doesn’t see the flaws 🥹 or kind enough not to point them out 😂

I think I still have ptsd from lockdown to be perfectly honest 😬
I’ll see if I can find a photo that doesn’t give anything away. I threw everything on this cake, it was a last minute thing so you can imagine the time it took to get into all the shops looking for ingredients and decorations especially the supermarkets because I had to queue to get in. No flour to be had anywhere but I managed to get cake mixes instead. I was buying extra stuff wherever I went in case I couldn’t get what I needed. It was also melting at one point so was trying to keep it together until the next day 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So she left two suitcases one with make up and one with her clothes

But lucky her clothes are in the car 🤔
what a load of se, she can’t even come up with decent fake drama. How can she leave 2 suitcases behind and if her daughter is with her why didn’t she notice as she must have a suitcase too. Interesting she has her outfits tho. L would have plenty makeup with her surely? Or is she trying to blag a free makeover from the groomer eewwww

Mar 8, 2024
So she left two suitcases one with make up and one with her clothes

But lucky her clothes are in the car 🤔
She doesn’t even make sense. So I left two cases but thankfully my clothes are in the car. You packed two cases.. she always has to forget something. Just to show off she can buy more s. fing alien headed t. Where is she going anyway? Aren’t we lils going too? Can’t stand this horrible fing witch. Always some fake story to tell when she goes somewhere. Plays in to her narrative of whatever it is she claims it be. Besides a t

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Apparently, I guess that’s why she grabbed any penis she could because remember she “didn’t sign up to be a carer”
This vile cretin( to use her own word) boils my piss! I think the old saying is in sickness and in health! VAV!!! I’ve been up all night due to my partner having seizures as i’m his full time carer 🤬🤬🤬

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’ll see if I can find a photo that doesn’t give anything away. I threw everything on this cake, it was a last minute thing so you can imagine the time it took to get into all the shops looking for ingredients and decorations especially the supermarkets because I had to queue to get in. No flour to be had anywhere but I managed to get cake mixes instead. I was buying extra stuff wherever I went in case I couldn’t get what I needed. It was also melting at one point so was trying to keep it together until the next day 🤣
Oh this made me laugh. I remember when flour was like gold dust in 2020. My uncle, who is a complete technophobe (no tv, most basic mobile phone, goes to the library to access the Internet occasionally) and lives alone, I would make him meals and drop off bits of shopping when lockdown first started (I know strike 3 for being a s troll 😂). He phoned me up to tell me he got me some flour and would drop it off. I'd already managed to get my hands on a small 500g bag but baking kept the kids amused and educated reading recipes and measuring. Let's just say I felt like Pablo Escobar of the flour world when he turned up with not one but TWO of these bags of flour 🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1728067626560.jpg

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Not caught up here yet but oh of course L was OBSESSED with James Charles , and u want to talk about about you being a victim of fraud, what about the charity mone🤔takes a fraud to know one..

They red pyjamas look like they’ve been attacked by a cat

And of course she’s left her suitcases, the lies keep coming and coming🤣 this is so if anyone sees her this weekend she can say, oh my makeups not the same because I left my suitcases 🤣