Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Same story repeated in every salon in the city and a lot of shire. Of course they must all be jealous. My hairdresser knows her from training at the same time but different salons. Hairdressing is like a small village, she said she got daggers from her all the time when they were in the same places. I guess because she’s slim, quite leggy with very petite features and actually does have a cracking pair of big tits. Everyone joins in to talk about the lies and 2nd hand embarrassment from “she who is not a size 10 in the wild“
Yeah she’s got the audacity to call anyone jealous and a bully hasn’t she? Oh she would be riddled with envy if there was a slim, pretty female a cracking pair around her that’s for sure. Hence why she’s going down the surgical route and injections to achieve this 😏 she hates natural beauties. Something she has never been or will be.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Aww I’m so glad it worked for you. It’s the only recipe that worked every time for me. I hated baking, only did it when the kids were little but I was bored during lockdown even though I worked right through it so came across that one when I was looking. I even made a cake for a special birthday my daughter had in the May, put it on her garden table then phoned her from my car. This cake was so over the top but she was meant to be abroad for it, was obviously cancelled so I tried my best to make up for her missing out on that
You should pop up a pic of your masterpiece! My youngest daughter requests a home made cake every year, I’m absolutely terrible at decorating but she obviously doesn’t see the flaws 🥹 or kind enough not to point them out 😂

I think I still have ptsd from lockdown to be perfectly honest 😬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Rule number 1 of being a wedding guest.....
Don't wear white or cream.

These popped up when I went to look at not size 10 🙄
Her feet 😆😱 I know not everyone is a foot person but my OH and even the kids tell me I should sell pics of my feet 😂😭 apparently they’re nice, so much so when me and the OH were FaceTiming once he had to show off my feet to his pals

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I’ll need to figure out how to chop videos in length because you only need the first 20 seconds of Beefsters latest vid to hear her honest claim of ‘I’m not a size 10’ 🤣 she realised what she was saying half way through saying it 😂

In other news @Aitkens Rowie, your tablet recipe provided me with 2 tubs of glorious tablet, so smooth, no grainy texture. The best recipe I’ve tried! The electric whisk was a game changer too, who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now THAT is what I’m after!

I’ll be trying that soon and will bring receipts.