Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It's so obvious isn't it 🙄 baiting for the 'omg Steph you've lost so much weight, you look insane' 🙄
She'll be in a bikini soon to advertise flip flops 😂 in her magic fitting room mirror 😂

Such a dick!
You can pin point when she started on “star creator“ by bombarding her huns with ads. Wonder what they find relatable about her now with a content mostly made up of ads and clap backs

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So relatable forgetting make up and being able to walk into boots to spend 100s on replacing it.

It’s this type of behaviour thag pisses off normal people. I could afford to do that but I just wouldn’t.
Boots and Superdrug sell BPerfect don‘t they? So why did she buy anything but BPerfect? I didnt watch the whole video so I assume same goes for L‘oreal and any other brand she promotes 🤔 Is she only going for one night? If so why would she need 2 suitcases with makeup and clothes? Does she need that much clart on her face it needs its own suitcase?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Boots and Superdrug sell BPerfect don‘t they? So why did she buy anything but BPerfect? I didnt watch the whole video so I assume same goes for L‘oreal and any other brand she promotes 🤔 Is she only going for one night? If so why would she need 2 suitcases with makeup and clothes? Does she need that much clart on her face it needs its own suitcase?
She obviously knows she wouldn’t be privvy to freebies and I love that for her. But she’s done this before and then posted looking for a MUA.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Shes fing vile ! Not one do given about how she’s making people feel . Why does she need to pull her top up . do off with your se ! Hope you pile it all back on and more !
glad i seen this picture! i’m on mounjaro and have been on GPL1’s for 4 years as i’m diabetic, and i like to think i have my head screwed on when it comes to these meds and i tend to give out decent advice ect, but must admit seeing her magic transformation did make me feel s! but it’s all lies and she’s so so dangerous

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She obviously knows she wouldn’t be privvy to freebies and I love that for her. But she’s done this before and then posted looking for a MUA.
She works with a make up brand obviously not in with the crowd to get her make up done annalivia got hers done from that guy who done 🐄 and it looked natural not on thick with a trowel.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
glad i seen this picture! i’m on mounjaro and have been on GPL1’s for 4 years as i’m diabetic, and i like to think i have my head screwed on when it comes to these meds and i tend to give out decent advice ect, but must admit seeing her magic transformation did make me feel s! but it’s all lies and she’s so so dangerous
Don’t let her inside your head. She’s a t, you are not.

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
Her and Jasper have a serious coke habit. she was also smoking joint after joint at the bottom of the stair during both the pregnancy’s. They are both prolific shop lifters. Have more money than most. Plead poverty tho. My list of them could go on. I know them. It’s so sad with baby in hospital- so sad. But there life style during AND after is questionable