Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Just came across this girl she is clearly desperately trying to be like Beefy 😳 acts, dresses, dances and even looks like her 😭 I’m dead! What is wrong with these bams! I’d hate this but this is what happens when you think you are amazing & famous I guess 💋

Scary stuff 😳😳😳
Oh my god I didn’t read this properly! I thought this was staff. That’s why I asked has she had her nose done 😂

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
So gill and Steph both have herpes 🫢🫢🫢🫢

The last time if you remember Steph had a cold sore she touched it then proceeded to touch cakes and stuff she bought from the bakers she done the video in the car 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had my lips blushed twice and it brought out horrendous cold sores all over my lips. Its trauma to the lips 👄 brings the buggers out. I’d never have them done again because of that.

Mar 8, 2024
Just came across this girl she is clearly desperately trying to be like Beefy 😳 acts, dresses, dances and even looks like her 😭 I’m dead! What is wrong with these bams! I’d hate this but this is what happens when you think you are amazing & famous I guess 💋

Scary stuff 😳😳😳
The only terrifying thing in that picture is this girl never mind the toy

Mar 8, 2024
I’m howling 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂 it’s her minus the nose isn’t it? She clearly watches Beefy she’s mimicking everything about her. Scary 😦 it’s giving obsessed.
I honestly just saw the pictures and didn’t read it cus I was like the bleedin state of her years ago. Are these recent pictures of this girl?
It’s so scary. Staff will love this. She’s so pathetic she will be flattered. This suits her “I’m famous” narrative

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I honestly just saw the pictures and didn’t read it cus I was like the bleedin state of her years ago. Are these recent pictures of this girl?
It’s so scary. Staff will love this. She’s so pathetic she will be flattered. This suits her “I’m famous” narrative
Yes very recent 😂 oh she will be flattered! Any normal sane person would find it creepy and obsessional.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh wow she looks terrible. Staff will have her ego inflated even more now. “Yew lewk sew gewd” is what she will be telling this insane obsessed fan.
That’s exactly what she is! A mega obsessed fan! Check out Beefy this morning buzzing and all excited and away again Tuesday , poor M 😢 and she’s made a remarkable recovery hadn’t she? Breaking to buzzing in a matter of days! I need to find this MH switch she talks of!!!

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland

Scary stuff 😳😳😳
Maybe it's 🐄 copying her 🤔 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_090947_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_090947_TikTok.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 76
Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly what she is! A mega obsessed fan! Check out Beefy this morning buzzing and all excited and away again Tuesday , poor M 😢 and she’s made a remarkable recovery hadn’t she? Breaking to buzzing in a matter of days! I need to find this MH switch she talks of!!!
She loves being away from Max and pretending to be a jet setter. She likes aren’t we lils with her to show off to lily. It’s embarrassing. Max is too much for her, he stresses her out and she’s at her happiest away from him. She made a massive recovery. Her and ailment are one and the same but different 😂😂

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She loves being away from Max and pretending to be a jet setter. She likes aren’t we lils with her to show off to lily. It’s embarrassing. Max is too much for her, he stresses her out and she’s at her happiest away from him. She made a massive recovery. Her and ailment are one and the same but different 😂😂
This! So true and so sad 😞 😔

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Her and Jasper have a serious coke habit. she was also smoking joint after joint at the bottom of the stair during both the pregnancy’s. They are both prolific shop lifters. Have more money than most. Plead poverty tho. My list of them could go on. I know them. It’s so sad with baby in hospital- so sad. But there life style during AND after is questionable
Wow they come across so genuine as well! We know what that go fund me her pal set up will be going on