Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha gill gonna pop into BPerfect to see her wee friend she’s made she’s saying on her latest post 🤪🤪 my got St Enochs centre is gonna be full of chavs 🤣🤣🤣
How cringey I still can’t get over her Steph hasn’t even had her surgery me gill is so far up her arse it’s worrying defo after some fame and clout, she thinks it’s totally acceptable to be this friendly with customers it most certainly is not.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Going to see my wee new friend erm it’s nae her meet and greet and it’s so unprofessional gill how blind are you she is away to get surgery at your establishment this month and it’s morally wrong and it’s giving stalker behaviour and going to a shop where a pedo is being adored if he was convicted he wouldn’t have been even let in the country I feel for his poor victims, and Steph knows all about that when she accused a guy of interfering with her daughter it’s sickening.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Going to see my wee new friend erm it’s nae her meet and greet and it’s so unprofessional gill how blind are you she is away to get surgery at your establishment this month and it’s morally wrong and it’s giving stalker behaviour and going to a shop where a pedo is being adored if he was convicted he wouldn’t have been even let in the country I feel for his poor victims, and Steph knows all about that when she accused a guy of interfering with her daughter it’s sickening.
No morals whatsoever.
Gutter trash!

This hypocrisy maddens and sickens me.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think gill tango woman is forgetting she is going to a meet and greet of a guy who was grooming I think it’s madness and see BPerfect called out all over the shop plus deleting comments on their posts what a company money over morals but they work with Cherine and 🐄 so says it all, very disappointed in annalivia even she had to sell her soul for that brand when she has small children.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Wow wrong one Cherine and melted face Alana off to see a child groomer and looks who’s in the comments gill Baird she really is a stalk of Tik tok going round all the Tik tok wannabes what a tragic life gill you utter weirdo 😆😆
IMG_6532.png IMG_6531.jpeg
That popped up on my FYP, twisted my ankle running here to post the same comment 😂
She actually reminds me of a child!! My little one adores our next door neighbour so when she's out the back garden she's always trying to look in her kitchen window and get her attention. THAT is exactly what Gill is giving but much creepier because she's a grown ass business owner.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That popped up on my FYP, twisted my ankle running here to post the same comment 😂
She actually reminds me of a child!! My little one adores our next door neighbour so when she's out the back garden she's always trying to look in her kitchen window and get her attention. THAT is exactly what Gill is giving but much creepier because she's a grown ass business owner.
It’s really strange she going to gift Cherine cosmetic surgery aswell, it’s actually embarrassing wonder if she seen her bestie,let’s see how long it lasts before she gets used like Chelsea did.