Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I had my lips blushed twice and it brought out horrendous cold sores all over my lips. Its trauma to the lips 👄 brings the buggers out. I’d never have them done again because of that.
Yeah if you’re prone to cold sores you shouldn’t get them done. Doesn’t always happen but big risk.
Gills look like a dogs been chewing on them

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who’s taking one for the team then and going to the BPerfect store today 😂😂📷 📷
What time is it at? I might got do all else to do today 🫢

EDIT-asked my oldest girl (13) to come join me on a wee jaunt to Glasgow told her why and I got a …HELL NO! 🤣 on my own I go any trolls wana be a passenger princess for a few hours 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her morning video whispering but then rattling that spoon about in her cup, and having to stay at her mates and not a hotel, inmagine being excited for a pedo the world has gone mad and having to buy tickets Brendan isn’t going to be their as he stated on his message he has an award night to go to no invite for you beefy 😆, exciting things coming up you shouldn’t get anything and companies should know your reputation your day will come and when it does it will be some comedown.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Her morning video whispering but then rattling that spoon about in her cup, and having to stay at her mates and not a hotel, inmagine being excited for a pedo the world has gone mad and having to buy tickets Brendan isn’t going to be their as he stated on his message he has an award night to go to no invite for you beefy 😆, exciting things coming up you shouldn’t get anything and companies should know your reputation your day will come and when it does it will be some comedown.
i just came here to say the same thing about coffee! 😂😂 so technically it’s an event if she’s having to stay at her mates 😂😂