Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
How could anyone have a good day knowing the amount of horrible stuff she's done more recently to Chelsea and the HAHM not to mention the other stuff ? It just shows how mentally ill she is when she's dancing about like that when a lot of people in Aberdeen are more than likely out to actually get her . I really don't think she realises how genuinely hated she is . Her mum and nan have convinced her people are just jealous and they've created this monster . Now they're dealing with hate as well as her child lilly but that won't stop any of them there that stupid that vile family think there something but most people just see them as tinks they way they act . It's just all so bizzare. Don't they realise that the people there horrible to have families that will also hate them . Half assed hippie and Chelsea for example probably each have several folk in there family that now have it in for her big style as with her other victims. Personally I'd be scared if I were her just cause these people are not acting now I would imagine this dish will be best served cold . Id not be sleeping coz the folk she's pissed off will not be forgetting.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It was me 😂😭 well Vangelina I have 3 so put that in yer pipe and fing smoke it 😂
So since we’re giving her shopping advice 😂 take that cheap se jewellery off 😂 3 Cartier love bangles here 😏 I also own one of the most famous men in the worlds reg plate 😜 beat that ya tadger 🖕🏼
Get the pics up before she does. Shes honestly got a screw loose that one, not just for buying the blazer after being jealous of CC but gaslighting her huns with the cheap flammable ones. ooh mum it makes you sooooo slim! no triggers from L mentioning her weight