Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I remember the James Charles and tatti scandal! She outed him and said she found his behaviour disturbing… some straight waiter he was trying it on with, and she told him he’s straight and he basically implied he was good at turning anyone cause he’s a celeb!

Also 15 plus boys came out! And I saw at least 4 of their content back then and he knew they were young!!

She can’t gloss over this 🤣

And the fact she has nothing to come back to cause we are all just talking about the one thing she can’t 🤣

Be perfects cash flow is more important!!

The amount of children with learning disabilities that are in fact abused is frightening!! And she has 2!! Allegedly ! Saying that for Sophie ❤️

I wonder if she wil now come out with a reason why video but she can’t say she didn’t go! There is proof

Also cherine the local car boot sale women had a video bout going with Alana is it? Now that’s vanished !

May 24, 2024
The World
I really like that lass Erica Roberts. She was on MAFs. She’s just posted a picture with JC and had to unfollow her. Seriously people

Are these people continuing to support Diddy? Or does grooming have to be at a certain degree of seriousness before they black list them. ANY interaction with underage is a no no!
I’m 39 and I get young lads in their 20s in my inbox on Instagram (when I was single), I swear that made me uncomfortable!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Who mentioned they wear and love a Ralph Lauren blazer on here when people were calling out her cheap stinking TikTok blazer as she’s only went and yes you guessed it…. bought a RL one 😂😂😂 not only do we give her content we dress her too now it seems 😭 I’m ended today with her. And the impersonation of L ‘oh you look so skinny Mum’ but don’t dare mention her weight guys 😂😂😂 how did the balloon removal go Beefy?

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Who mentioned they wear and love a Ralph Lauren blazer on here when people were calling out her cheap stinking TikTok blazer as she’s only went and yes you guessed it…. bought a RL one 😂😂😂 not only do we give her content we dress her too now it seems 😭 I’m ended today with her. And the impersonation of L ‘oh you look so skinny Mum’ but don’t dare mention her weight guys 😂😂😂 how did the balloon removal go Beefy?
It was me 😂😭 well Vangelina I have 3 so put that in yer pipe and fing smoke it 😂
So since we’re giving her shopping advice 😂 take that cheap se jewellery off 😂 3 Cartier love bangles here 😏 I also own one of the most famous men in the worlds reg plate 😜 beat that ya tadger 🖕🏼

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
It was me 😂😭 well Vangelina I have 3 so put that in yer pipe and fing smoke it 😂
So since we’re giving her shopping advice 😂 take that cheap se jewellery off 😂 3 Cartier love bangles here 😏 I also own one of the most famous men in the worlds reg plate 😜 beat that ya tadger 🖕🏼
I’ll await the Cartier bracelets and a new reg plate now 🤣🤣 she can’t have someone doing better than her now can she? 🤣 she just cannot cope with that. She doesn’t know you but will hate you for having all that 😂

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Imagine doing a post about their mystery box when BPerfect are being called out I hope a a lot of people drop using them after colabbing with a beast, gill Baird is live she is boring what rubbish content.,
View attachment v0f044gc0000cs15j1fog65n90movjeg.mp4
That's the reason she did it coz she knows bperfect are under scrutiny and she knows it will get folk talking imagine being that desperate for content she's clutching at straws so desperate to hang on to the attention she gets what a sad t

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ll await the Cartier bracelets and a new reg plate now 🤣🤣 she can’t have someone doing better than her now can she? 🤣 she just cannot cope with that. She doesn’t know you but will hate you for having all that 😂
She’d cream her fing knickers for my reg plate 😂😂😂😂 trust me. I’ll send pics to our friends here who know me, to confirm 😂😜😭 she’s a Fanny, I’m just a wee lassie from Glasgow 😆