Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Like your daughter would say you look so slim in a blazer when you’ve apparently got an ED, would that not trigger you? fing hell 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I’m also cringing she came on so excited to tell her followers that she bought a blazer 🤣🤣🤣
And excited her daughter called her ‘skinny’ dame needs serious help! She’s a lunatic. Oh wait P is due home isn’t he? Less Max that’s why she’s also excitable and happy today! Same pattern she can’t be done with M. Always happiest when she’s not got Max.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Like your daughter would say you look so slim in a blazer when you’ve apparently got an ED, would that not trigger you? fing hell 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I’m also cringing she came on so excited to tell her followers that she bought a blazer 🤣🤣🤣
My kids never mention my weight, ever! Some of mine are younger than aren’t we lils, it would be triggering whether it’s your child or not. She’s an arse wipe

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Who mentioned they wear and love a Ralph Lauren blazer on here when people were calling out her cheap stinking TikTok blazer as she’s only went and yes you guessed it…. bought a RL one 😂😂😂 not only do we give her content we dress her too now it seems 😭 I’m ended today with her. And the impersonation of L ‘oh you look so skinny Mum’ but don’t dare mention her weight guys 😂😂😂 how did the balloon removal go Beefy?
Pretty sure it was @Aurora85

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
I’ll await the Cartier bracelets and a new reg plate now 🤣🤣 she can’t have someone doing better than her now can she? 🤣 she just cannot cope with that. She doesn’t know you but will hate you for having all that 😂
She will be buying the set thats punted on TT that looks like a Cartier, A Von Clef and a Chanel bracelet ;)

Here are some suggestions for her Reg Plate - Vag and Beefie

Attachments

• R1.PNG
    R1.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 14
  • R2.PNG
    R2.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 43