Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What a heap of s mad Pam put that jumper in a washing machine she is hand washing it and they are making out she shrunk it you would not be able to get it back to any shape a load of rubbish they really think people are buttoned up the wrong way.
It’s magically gone from “ a dolls size “ to a normal size 8 again 😂😂😂

ANYTHING TO SELL A FEW VODUZ HAIR PRODUCTS FOR SOME COMMISSION

EMBARRRRRESSSSINGGG

Also not beefy caught out lying again 😳 that jumper is £219 not £260 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

EMBARRRRRESSSSINGGG

And her Huns are so thick she sells Tik tok clothes but then goes and buy her kid a 219 jumper wow profiting off her vunerable hun who would never be able to afford that.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

EMBARRRRRESSSSINGGG

It’s a heap of nonsense I have shrunk things in the past and it’s fed they are both liars.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Howling at the pair of simpletons 😭

It’s the bit when Beefy shouts ‘Maaaam guess what someone sez on TT it’s dry clean only’ and Iggy replies ‘it says hand wash’

Then we realise Iggy actually washed it at a 60 wash 😭😭😭 didn’t ‘hand wash’ it at all.
Even my teen would know that can’t be washed in machine at a 60 wash. So much for ‘the only person that will get to wash it is my Mum’ Beefy your ma is a total feel.

Hope L has been told before she sees the video too. Disgrace of a Mum you are. And your Ma is a simpleton.

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
What a heap of s mad Pam put that jumper in a washing machine she is hand washing it and they are making out she shrunk it you would not be able to get it back to any shape a load of rubbish they really think people are buttoned up the wrong way.
As someone who shrank a RL cable knit before, I can confirm it goes tiny and fed 😭 very out of shape and belongs only in the clothes recycling.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

EMBARRRRRESSSSINGGG

As per the smelly laundry products she was trying to peddle where Iggy Pop Pam came up the “genius” idea to make the smell linger, put the softener in the drum with the detergent 🤦‍♀️ she’s shown yet again they don’t know how to launder clothes properly. Seriously Iggy, you didnt even think to look at the label never mind just chuck knitwear in the machine

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

It’s the bit when Beefy shouts ‘Maaaam guess what someone sez on TT it’s dry clean only’ and Iggy replies ‘it says hand wash’

Then we realise Iggy actually washed it at a 60 wash 😭😭😭 didn’t ‘hand wash’ it at all.
Even my teen would know that can’t be washed in machine at a 60 wash. So much for ‘the only person that will get to wash it is my Mum’ Beefy your ma is a total feel.

Hope L has been told before she sees the video too. Disgrace of a Mum you are. And your Ma is a simpleton.
They are both liars not a chance you would machine wash it if you knew it was hand wash only . So either her ma can’t read or they are lying.plus that jumper is awful not a chance my teen would wear that. I hope it is fed at 219 and not 260 like she claimed it was cruise don’t have different prices online to in store so that’s another lie.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

We know she’s not the cleanest but what sort of wash needed 60 degrees? These days 40 and even 30 for general washing is high enough and more energy efficient if you use good products.