Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Screen recording of calling you and every other creator out for meeting a pedo and you want a screen recording of that wow 🐄 Soph speaks the truth something you know nothing about.
IMG_6666.jpeg
What an utterly VILE human being Beefers is.

Her dog-like fans are equally as bad and if anyone is inciting hate ……. it’s THEM.

They ALL have a total aversion to the truth.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The whole victim play is really pissing me off.... I've been through 3 x court cases for abuse on children as I whistle blew on staff & employers.. and 1 historical court case of my own... You fing influncers/creators are not the victim and your apologies are fake . You all knew who he was & what he did and choose to jump on promotion/events & meet and greets... and now you don't like the attention its came with for associating with a nonse or child abusers. All for fame.. just like the idiots that knew of pdiddy parties ,J EPstien Island parties who kept quiet.. you are worse than the abusers!!!

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Oh we all believe in karma 🐄 and you will get yours one day,until then you can’t hold your hands up you went to meet a pedo.
IMG_6667.jpeg
Karma isn’t the witches friend 😂
Saying out loud karma doesn’t make them right 😆 they are all in the wrong the 3 stooges looking out for each other 😂
What a magical Christmas they will all have 😆
All brought on by themselves and the crap they do and say 😂

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She would know all about people doing wrong I would be mortified if that was my nana.
Hardly surprising we all know they support child abusers and it's kids like max that are the most vulnerable when their family have the mindset to defend these nonces. That boy was 12 years old when Schofield starting grooming him and that's why I keep saying max is at risk . Steph's family are a danger to max end of story they'd do anything to try and keep in with folk they think can make them look good .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So I seen on Cole and Abbie Facebook page they are opening the BPerfect story at the fort on the 25th of oct all money going through the tills is going to charity but they still associate themselves with a pedo wow.
Just seen this over in TL, does anyone recognise this like the bar Vag and they two were in on Saturday? I haven’t been past Katie’s in years I know there were there but can’t remember what it looks like. So were they out with him on Saturday night?

Attachments

• IMG_2118.png
    IMG_2118.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 59

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s the same purple tinge of light all around all their pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ so if they haven’t made it to st enochs or been in store looks like they may have been at the after party 😏 I remember seeing they two say sorry they didn’t make it to the store but who knows

Attachments

• IMG_2120.png
    IMG_2120.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2119.png
    IMG_2119.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2118.png
    IMG_2118.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 40

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Just seen this over in TL, does anyone recognise this like the bar Vag and they two were in on Saturday? I haven’t been past Katie’s in years I know there were there but can’t remember what it looks like. So were they out with him on Saturday night?
They were in Katies and Delmonicas, well that's the 2 Cole and Abbie posted.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
It’s the same purple tinge of light all around all their pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ so if they haven’t made it to st enochs or been in store looks like they may have been at the after party 😏 I remember seeing they two say sorry they didn’t make it to the store but who knows
Screenshot_20241007_095337_Instagram.jpg
It was the Sip and Paint on Sunday they didn't make it to. They made it to the Saturday event though.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
So what next? What will the next video be?
Stephanie Saville at her work top, serious mad face on, empty cup of chocy wocky, lots of finger pointing, fake tears, all the filters on, and talking banana bread making no sense and telling a sob story that goes no where? But nana and Pam agree that the internet is bad…. The same internet that makes her money and pays her bills…
Get aff tiktok and get a job that doesn’t embarrass your daughter, your ex and everyone else in fact 😂 second hand embarrassment from you. Big ick

Last edited:

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
She’s obviously not a nonce, that’s a heavy word to call someone. But the amount of times she’s been told to keep M off social media because there are weirdos and she’s got him in nappies and a bare bum, that is all questionable behaviour absolutely. For me IF I wasn’t safeguarding savvy, which when my wee lassie was young I probably wasn’t but if I had a kid now, i absolutely am. I ask my lass every photo if she’s ok with me posting it, NOW however if someone was telling me constantly about safeguarding and telling me what AI can do, and people are saving videos of my young child you bet they wouldn’t be on it. I’d listen to stuff like that.
But she doesn’t so it allows people to work out why that isn’t scaring her to keep her kid off socials.
Then to take her older to see someone who was shamed and struck off in America for texting young boys. When he found out one was underage his reply was ‘oops’.
JC WAS HUGE back then.
I’d be questioning where he had been for years and why someone so big, was now collaborating with BePerfect.

If a mate was to ask me to go see a comedian I didn’t know, first thing I do is google them.
Surely as a brand and a business (the influencers), they would do the same when being asked to associate themselves with people.

I await her showing she was called a nonce though as she never shows proof of it. If she does fair do’s but she’s hardly a nonce it’s a heavy word and diminishes real nonces of their crimes towards victims if the word is just thrown around like that. She probably took it from reading somewhere and thought ‘there’s my feel sorry for me content’
More sympathy her way if she says people are calling her a nonce, it’s not true but she will run with it for the victim status