Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Can’t add the video but the dating story is absolute s for one she doesn’t go to a restaurant and you are already on bumble imagine making a tit of yourself with a false story to earn money and your not great friends with any men as you accuse them of allsorts 😆😆
IMG_6705.png
They're all advertising it. Herpes knickers was advertising it last week too and I'm sure someone said Sevda was too....she's married perfect candidate for a dating app 🤨

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I haven’t looked at any of her content today too busy working a real job in the public health sector and trying out my new trainers on the walks I do when I take a break. I’m in love, feel like slippers 🥰 Unlike Stephanie Savile-Harris-Schofield working from home doesn’t mean I sit on my arse all day. I also don’t need to use family as cheap labour and call them staff to do basic chores. Quite simple to organise your day around work especially working from home. Do better Ms Savile-Harris-Schofield

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
She’s getting uglier by the day. What’s with her bony fingers and their movements?! I tried to watch the jewellery video but I couldn’t get through it. I can’t stomach her. She makes me sick. Her manky hands and crackhead face are just grim to look at. She thinks she looks amazing using her bony hands to talk. What a t she is
Skank skinny it’s what she wanted it’s who she is! And she will take it too far as remember she has that ed, she won’t be happy till its gone so far so she can blame her stressful social media life and the bullies. It’s going to be part of her downfall 😂

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Skank skinny it’s what she wanted it’s who she is! And she will take it too far as remember she has that ed, she won’t be happy till its gone so far so she can blame her stressful social media life and the bullies. It’s going to be part of her downfall 😂
I seen a post last night from the clomana women saying she had to get an ambulance out as she was suffering side effects from mounjaro!

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
People always say ‘why didn’t anyone say anything’ when someone is depressed or clearly needing help but stephs comment section is the reason why. People are literally afraid to comment whether it’s concern, pulling her up for lies they can blatantly see because there is always a wee die hard waiting to jump down their throat.

A person who has addictive tendencies and a self professed ED should not be on slimming injections.

If I remember rightly Steph did not take covid vaccines and when her platform was small enough stated that max couldn’t have autism from vaccines because he hadn’t had any … does anyone remember this? She also shared a ss she thought was funny that she scared her friends into not having covid vaccines… and cited side effects but clearly all this concern has gone out the window for the slimming jag eh.

I can guarantee you horrendous things are to be discovered yet about these jabs.

Apr 21, 2024
The world
People always say ‘why didn’t anyone say anything’ when someone is depressed or clearly needing help but stephs comment section is the reason why. People are literally afraid to comment whether it’s concern, pulling her up for lies they can blatantly see because there is always a wee die hard waiting to jump down their throat.

A person who has addictive tendencies and a self professed ED should not be on slimming injections.

If I remember rightly Steph did not take covid vaccines and when her platform was small enough stated that max couldn’t have autism from vaccines because he hadn’t had any … does anyone remember this? She also shared a ss she thought was funny that she scared her friends into not having covid vaccines… and cited side effects but clearly all this concern has gone out the window for the slimming jag eh.

I can guarantee you horrendous things are to be discovered yet about these jabs.
Has she actually confirmed she’s on the jabs??