Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I don't mean this in a hateful way towards Chelsea but until she mic drops chapter & verse she's forever going to be accused of lying & "clout chasing". I think its coming though you can hear the frustration in her voice & rightly so.
I agree! I think her mum really wants to get it all out but is just waiting for the go ahead from Chelsea. Totally here for it!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I don't mean this in a hateful way towards Chelsea but until she mic drops chapter & verse she's forever going to be accused of lying & "clout chasing". I think its coming though you can hear the frustration in her voice & rightly so.
You can hear she's getting a backbone she comes across as quite intelligent as well which vav will hate

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The food haul-
You can see max going up the stairs by himself, he can’t be that bad to be left UNATTENDED going up the stairs

Again, making a sty cheese pasta for tonight’s dinner

The amount of s she buys for those kids , sugary, unhealthy food. Again, someone with an ED would be mindful , cautious of what they eat/what they feed their children. She’s a liarrr
Pasta…….just for a change 🙄

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I’d love to stick the nut right on her
The danger for her ( and this is only my opinion) is that anyone that does give her a hiding will be hailed a hero coz she's that hated especially by local folk .
Pasta…….just for a change 🙄
That boy will be obese by the time he's 10 it will not be long before he starts over powering her when he's not getting his own way . He already hits her to say no and I think he'll be tall as well karma

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
How horrendous does she look in the food hall. It’s giving old, it’s giving gaunt, it’s giving junkie.

Aged about a decade.
Sure she's gone makeupless on purpose. Gets the sympathy vote from the huns. Ohhh so stressed them horrible bridge dwellers, calling me out for lying and taking my daughter to see a groomer. Please huns play me a tune on the worlds tiniest violin!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is why she will always have fat girl problems! 🤣 she is not learning how to change her diet.
She’s not learning how to cook either, for years she’s gone on about making meals from scratch when she does anything but that. She wont even chop an onion 🤣 prob another reason why Petr left her, she’s a s cook as well as s in the sack but she was too much of a pretentious vanilla princess she didn’t even notice he’d left long before he had to spell it out to her.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sure she's gone makeupless on purpose. Gets the sympathy vote from the huns. Ohhh so stressed them horrible bridge dwellers, calling me out for lying and taking my daughter to see a groomer. Please huns play me a tune on the world’s tiniest violin!
Violin Player GIF

There you go

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How horrendous does she look in the food hall. It’s giving old, it’s giving gaunt, it’s giving junkie.

Aged about a decade.
She is an utter mess ! Totally let herself go with her desire to be skinny . I’m 51 and the last thing I want is my face drawn in like hers . She’s no chance when she’s my age ..all the Botox in the world won’t fix that . Buying chocolate yet losing all this weight . What’s her end goal here ..it’s clear to see it’s not clean eating . She’s vile , should be ashamed of herself

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
On the subject of food, rather enjoyed our little cooking/recipe chats before 🐄 outdone herself with the lies and narc behaviour.

Anyhoo, I got my Hello Fresh box yesterday. So we had a beef rogan josh with naan and I added a little side of basmati just to keep Mr Bawz happy portion wise 😂 Was pretty tasty.

Will enjoy not having to think or plan a few meals this week.