Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Yet still avoiding BPferfect. Steph you parade in front of mirrors daily selling se, trying to show off your waist. do off. I'm feel so so so confident just now but you're all making me feel like s.

do OFF
Shes not confident at all , not 1 bit if she were she'd bo out n about in Aberdeen regardless what folk think of her , she's arrogant. VaV arrogance is not the same as confident. Confident ,you'd own your s show but instead you dodge it ..

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why is Dildo now in Ashleigh McDrabs comments? Have I missed something?

And she didn’t look ‘absolutely fine’ it looked like she’d rubbed s on her face 🙄

*edited to add that I went for a nosy at the earrings she’s creaming herself over 😂
Nothing strange about Gill inserting herself in yet another creators content who Methanie Crackface doesn’t like. Nothing strange at all 🙄

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
They tell us social media, being an influencer is a real job yet they themselves do not take it seriously so we don't take them seriously. Given that most of them are self employed and effectively running their own business, it falls upon them to uphold standards and compliance, it is their responsibility to ensure they protect their career and Tik Tok page. What they should have done is upon being told by Brendan of Be Perfect about a colab with American Make Up Artist James Charles who has 34 million Tik Tok followers that if they did not know who he was to look him up. It is good business practice to find out who you are working with and what they have done in their career. 30 seconds on Google would tell them to avoid. If they did know who he was then they should have said no, count me out.

There are no excuses, Vavron etc you are in charge of your own self employed business so you have to research who you work with. You were all paid commission or wages to work with BePerfect and James Charles, you are expected to do your due diligence. No excuses at all, they need to act like serious businesses and operate accordingly. If they did not know who he was and attended they all should apologise, say they fed up and need to learn to take their so called job seriously and actually do it properly. The lesson is always protect your own brand and image by looking into who you are working with and for, it is basic business sense.

The influencers want maximum reward for minimum effort. They cannot be bothered to do their jobs properly. If they did then the whole James Charles fiasco would not be happening. They all need to own their mistake and stop making pathetic excuses.
This!!!

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Gill is a right fanny she is literally going thru everyone on Tik tok what a sad sad person and you looked like Donald trump gill get an absolute life you clown 🤡
I have just had a look at gills post about bperfect. She would have been as well captioning “this is all bperfects fault,and I will not listen to anyone who says that certain influencers should take accountability too” she is so far up vavs hole that she could wave at aimless from behind vavs gawjus composite bonding.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Here why is that Ashleigh making a big deal out of a pair of £275 LV earrings 😂😭(🗣️ they’re gold plated) does she have a page on here now 🤦🏻‍♀️ shut up hen and get back in yer box. Pap they Steve maddens in the bin as well whilst yer at it 🤢
Shes raging I wrote on tattle about the earrings 🤣 made a whole video with my comment 🤣 we all know she reads anything to do with vav so will be on here and will make videos about you all talking about her 😭🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Shes raging I wrote on tattle about the earrings 🤣 made a whole video with my comment 🤣 we all know she reads anything to do with vav so will be on here and will make videos about you all talking about her 😭🤣
😂😂😂😂 but none of them read her or TL 😂😭 🙋🏻‍♀️ hiyaaaa Ashleigh stop greeting about a pair of earrings…. Nae body cares mate, nae body cares 😆

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
That’s defo been a draft 😂😭 her hair isn’t as greasy as last nights video in mad pams 😭

Also ‘puts everything in to perspective’ 😂😭 do of Vangelina 🤦🏻‍♀️ how many selling videos are we guessing today?
Exactly this. She doesn’t give a s about Florida, it’s all for views and likes. How about a video admitting your abhorrent choices at the weekend hanging out with that JC

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly this. She doesn’t give a s about Florida, it’s all for views and likes. How about a video admitting your abhorrent choices at the weekend hanging out with that JC
Exactly, it’s so false also, how many of these woe is me videos does she have?
Does a Tesco haul, drives an hour into Aberdeen for a Chinese at her mums then an hour back to pip mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not authentic whatsoever

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Exactly, it’s so false also, how many of these woe is me videos does she have?
Does a Tesco haul, drives an hour into Aberdeen for a Chinese at her mums then an hour back to pip mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not authentic whatsoever
she hasn’t got an authentic or empathetic bone in her body…… she is so desperate for this social media attention she sell her own Nana for some…..

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Vagasil will be able to make full use of hurricane Milton in the morning. I am calling it .black and white and thoughts for our cousins across the ocean.
I am not making light of what’s happening in Florida , it’s absolutely terrifying.
But I believe there are a couple of “creators” who will use this to their advantage and will be able to deflect from what happened at the weekend.
Yeah vag and aimless,I’m looking at you both .
BINGO!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
"Watching parents in florida writing their child's name on them" what about watching parents deal with the aftermath of their child being groomed or SA'd that not matter to you vav 😒 naw cause u get brand trips and sty poundland makeup out of it eh?
Naw Rolly she just accuses someone of doing that to her daughter!!!! 🤬 stupid boot that she is!!!