Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She also suffers from amnesia. That’s on top of having an ED, dyslexia and ADHD but hers are completely different from everyone else

When she was making up her dating story and going on about falling over fresh air etc I was half expecting another video claiming she has Dyspraxia now. My phone would of got launched so hard I could probably scone it off her spaceraider foredome from approx 100 miles away.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I was just about to ask who’s content she copied. She’s copied Rantin Ma before, she hates that Natalie has real life experience of what she talks about when she has to make all hers up. That’s how fck’d up in the head she is, jealous of someone’s trauma
Definitely! I really like Natalie she’s so genuine

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s so self absorbed she can’t see how shes late to party again. (I’m not saying the hurricane is a party btw) if she could actually feel empathy she would have posted before Milton hit land. I couldn‘t get to sleep last night, not because of Milton, I just couldn’t fall asleep, ended up watching news updates and a live on Tik Tok so awake at the time of landfall. But you know what I stopped watching because it felt like rubber necking, must have been almost 2am when I eventually fell asleep

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I had my alarm set for earlier so I could check the news about Milton when I woke up. Been following it for about a week. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have been as bad as they thought.

Wish I made a sad video about it, in my kitchen while looking glum and sighing. But no, I just checked it like everyone else and kept quiet. Missed a trick there!
Same except I was awake last night just posted about it. Insomnia fairy paid a visit for some reason

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I was just about to ask who’s content she copied. She’s copied Rantin Ma before, she hates that Natalie has real life experience of what she talks about when she has to make all hers up. That’s how fck’d up in the head she is, jealous of someone’s trauma
Holly & Boys posted a similar post last night . Looks all sympathetic , shame she can't do the same for the victims of JC

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
So it doesn’t put into perspective a guy abusing young boys that you took your daughter to see the trauma of you interacting with someone child abuser and tagging her comment and you showing you had a conversation with her but was a coward and deleted your side of the comments to make a sick evil woman look like she was speaking to herself your a disgrace 🐄 maybe your new friend should look into that and give HAHM a message to get her take, standing their making out you are thinking about other people’s children when you can’t safeguard your own wow what a mother NOT.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cs3mkcvog65lvs5855tg.mp4
Fake fake fake.... bit late on this trend on tt VaV , how about you put your thoughts to JC victims ... and what se she fills that packed lunch with .. absolute processed se..do your research VaV ... feed the gut correctly and you'll see a difference in M. Lazy ass narc mother

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She’s so self absorbed she can’t see how shes late to party again. (I’m not saying the hurricane is a party btw) if she could actually feel empathy she would have posted before Milton hit land. I couldn‘t get to sleep last night, not because of Milton, I just couldn’t fall asleep, ended up watching news updates and a live on Tik Tok so awake at the time of landfall. But you know what I stopped watching because it felt like rubber necking, must have been almost 2am when I eventually fell asleep
I was the same! I kept checking to see if Lieutenant Dan was off the boat!

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Back out on the look at me doing my bit for charity trail.
We all know about vagasils good charity work. She loves a charity her.
3 presents for 3 elderly men ? Maybe a marriage proposal would be welcome.
Aimless and vav, a bit of advice.we all do our bit for charity and you will never know a thing about it. Because giving something should be without strings.you should not be trying to big yourself up.it becomes less for the recipient and more about the giver then. Stop trying to look all wholesome.its not working.we all see through you both.and more and more are seeing too .