Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha nah beefy you haven’t just copied someone for your own content wow how low can you go, not a mention of Florida yesterday or JC infact but suddenly today it’s a big deal did you mention the hurricane 2 weeks ago that before Milton was the biggest nah you didn’t get a absolute life. Maybe address you took your child to see a groomer.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So it doesn’t put into perspective a guy abusing young boys that you took your daughter to see the trauma of you interacting with someone child abuser and tagging her comment and you showing you had a conversation with her but was a coward and deleted your side of the comments to make a sick evil woman look like she was speaking to herself your a disgrace 🐄 maybe your new friend should look into that and give HAHM a message to get her take, standing their making out you are thinking about other people’s children when you can’t safeguard your own wow what a mother NOT.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cs3mkcvog65lvs5855tg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The moon
Steph I’m absolutely embarrassed.
The music, the shaking your head, the deep intakes of breath. This is acting. What do people not understand, soon as you press record it’s fake, contrived.
Stop exploiting other people and their genuine fear for safety of themselves and their children so you can fake empathy.

By all means, WRITE a post if you feel you need to show support. But give me a fing break with the acting. You’ll actually have been thinking where in the lunch box you were going to put that, not anything to do with these peoples lives.

Ick.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The music, the shaking your head, the deep intakes of breath. This is acting. What do people not understand, soon as you press record it’s fake, contrived.
Stop exploiting other people and their genuine fear for safety of themselves and their children so you can fake empathy.

By all means, WRITE a post if you feel you need to show support. But give me a fing break with the acting. You’ll actually have been thinking where in the lunch box you were going to put that, not anything to do with these peoples lives.

Ick.
It’s so fake I have seen so many people speak about it not stand their and pack a lunchbox and fake the deep thinking.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So it doesn’t put into perspective a guy abusing young boys that you took your daughter to see the trauma of you interacting with someone child abuser and tagging her comment and you showing you had a conversation with her but was a coward and deleted your side of the comments to make a sick evil woman look like she was speaking to herself your a disgrace 🐄 maybe your new friend should look into that and give HAHM a message to get her take, standing their making out you are thinking about other people’s children when you can’t safeguard your own wow what a mother NOT.
So I knew she was fake. But this!! The fakeness oozes!!! Fake sighs, fake sad face, fake worry about parents and kids when you haven't given a s before (Cs mum, JC victims etc) she is honestly a narc who uses other people's sadness for her own gain! Myself and my friends can't understand why so many folk fall for this bullshit by her! She's vile

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So I knew she was fake. But this!! The fakeness oozes!!! Fake sighs, fake sad face, fake worry about parents and kids when you haven't given a s before (Cs mum, JC victims etc) she is honestly a narc who uses other people's sadness for her own gain! Myself and my friends can't understand why so many folk fall for this bullshit by her! She's vile
Her followers just enabler her, they can’t have freedom of speech on her page as they would be blocked she gets nowhere near the 474k engagement not even 1% how tragic she doesn’t give a s about anyone else that’s why her post is more about her than the situation did the situation at the weekend give her perspective absolutely not.

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
That's the most heartless post I have seen about Florida. You are vile beefy!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Beefy, tell me you’ve been stalking Ranting Ma without telling us 🙄😂
Can’t think of her own content or captions yet again
IMG_5089.png
I was just about to ask who’s content she copied. She’s copied Rantin Ma before, she hates that Natalie has real life experience of what she talks about when she has to make all hers up. That’s how fck’d up in the head she is, jealous of someone’s trauma

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Ick.
Second hand embarrassment and disgust 😡

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland

Ick.
What a knob! My cousin has been messaging through the night, she moved from NY to Florida a few years ago, she's been through a few hurricanes now and she was genuinely terrified of this one! A home near her went up in flames, 100 old folks dead. Fire fighters couldn't get to it to put it out. Heartbreaking. Her and her sty acting can do off. She said they won't know the damage fully till daylight. Heart is breaking for all those people over there, and animals 💔

Attachments

• IMG-20241010-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20241010-WA0001.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 28

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She clearly can’t speak about it as she’s got no clue. She’s not slept all night 🤦🏻‍♀️ she probably didn’t even sleep in her own house the silly goat!!!!
She honestly boils my blood
She would have been sleeping long before before it made landfall and slept like a baby. I abhor folk like her using any catastrophe or tragedy to give themselves attention!

Last edited:

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Why is Dildo now in Ashleigh McDrabs comments? Have I missed something?

And she didn’t look ‘absolutely fine’ it looked like she’d rubbed s on her face 🙄

*edited to add that I went for a nosy at the earrings she’s creaming herself over 😂
And you'll have even more songs made up about you ya cheeky orange faced do . Now pipe Doon before we take your business to the cleaners . Oh you don't look so orange now you been reading here ? Glad we've helped you out with your make up routine. Face like a fitba.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And you'll have even more songs made up about you ya cheeky orange faced do . Now pipe Doon before we take your business to the cleaners . Oh you don't look so orange now you been reading here ? Glad we've helped you out with your make up routine. Face like a fitba.
That Ashleigh has such a cold personality she's just so bland and boring hardly surprising her husband fed off . I see she's still jealous about her ex's new girlfriend trying to give her a hard time about posting her kid all over socials it just screams jealousy think yourself lucky your ex's new girlfriend is including your child and stop being so bitter. Another bitter tits .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aww fk of ya wee witch . See's her pal Roma's done a vid on the storms and whilst she stand's in her cosey dressing gown and s rented palace , proceed's to make a vid on it . She wouldn't know what had hit her if that happened here , be frightened to break a nail . It's been going on for days , why now ?! Still a t I see . Deflecting from anything to do with the subject on groomers . 🤬 Bye

Last edited:

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Shes not confident at all , not 1 bit if she were she'd bo out n about in Aberdeen regardless what folk think of her , she's arrogant. VaV arrogance is not the same as confident. Confident ,you'd own your s show but instead you dodge it ..
Exactly this arrogance and cockiness is definitely not the same as being confident . Steph has absolutely ruined herself and she has her minky ma and shagger nan to thank for helping with that . I've never known such a vile family in all my life and believe me I'm not spring chicken and I've met a lot of fs in my life but the scale of hate towards these tinks is mind blowing