Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can’t cope with any more of her se.
So now the implication is that nana has breast cancer eh. The deflection is long term then.
She spoke about this at the start of the year and said everything had gone well. This could be a 6 month check up but absolutely no need to put it on tik tok and absolutely no need to make it sound as if it’s more than just a check up but then that’s how she rolls and nothing is private. The doorstep looked staged as per everything else in her life. 3 videos all trying to portray herself as some sort of caring Princess Di.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Trigger warning - breast cancer

There was something last year about nana having a breast op, presume lump removal, likely this is her yearly check up. So wanted to cheer her up and bought breast cancer jammies and breast cancer flowers, sorry but that would make me personally think about it more
Nothing about World mental health day? You know because her mental health has been bad at least one day a week, every week for months. Maybe because her mental health, like her ADHD, Dyslexia and ED is not like everyone else’s, she can bounce back within hours

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Trigger warning - breast cancer

There was something last year about nana having a breast op, presume lump removal, likely this is her yearly check up. So wanted to cheer her up and bought breast cancer jammies and breast cancer flowers, sorry but that would make me personally think about it more
Wasn’t she just out of hospital at the step dads 50th earlier this year when fierce nana pulled the engagement ring stunt? That’s why I’m thinking 6 month check up

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Girly day for the 3 witches tomorrow how mad is it that mad Pam “gave” we don’t know a job up as a childminder to work for her mum, I think the people at the centre were fed up of her and she lost children because of her daughters behaviour, what a life going out shopping as that’s all you have to do with your mum and nana for a life. And people are ment to be jealous I can’t I really can’t.😭
IMG_6831.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing about World mental health day? You know because her mental health has been bad at least one day a week, every week for months. Maybe because her mental health, like her ADHD, Dyslexia and ED is not like everyone else’s, she can bounce back within hours
I came on to say this, both her and Aimee have been so busy playing saints for the entire UK 🙄 they've completely forgot they both call themselves mental health advocates!! How ever will their Huns cope 🤔
I'd say stick to the day job but.....😂😂

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
She spoke about this at the start of the year and said everything had gone well. This could be a 6 month check up but absolutely no need to put it on tik tok and absolutely no need to make it sound as if it’s more than just a check up but then that’s how she rolls and nothing is private. The doorstep looked staged as per everything else in her life. 3 videos all trying to portray herself as some sort of caring Princess Di.
Aye nana looked chuffed to see them eh lol
If your nana is feeling stressed Steph? Do you not think it would be MORE CONSIDERATE TO KEEP HER OFF YOUR sTY TIKTOK!!!! And less people should know her business !! Jesus the woman has be a bodyguard on all sm platforms than the fbi!
Saying that I don’t care for any of the 3 witches so …. As you were…

Last edited:

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
That supper looks stone colour not a change you can hold a plastic container if it’s just out the microwave and it’s looks disgusting 🤮
IMG_6836.png IMG_6835.png IMG_6837.png
Did you hear her at the start tho? 😆 either here or t, someone said she brags she cooks from scratch… she said at the start before you all start saying oh I Thought you cooked from scratch? Tell me she doesn’t read here or T!! Hi Steph!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did you hear her at the start tho? 😆 either here or t, someone said she brags she cooks from scratch… she said at the start before you all start saying oh I Thought you cooked from scratch? Tell me she doesn’t read here or T!! Hi Steph!
She never cooks nothing from scratch’s it’s all process s she can’t even chop vegetables it’s all pre cut and chemical filled pre cut fruit lovely 🤮